• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

SYHEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
check this article ...

http://www.orientaldaily.com.my/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=97662:&Itemid=113

the house price in nusajaya only up and no down .. sure or not..

Hope it's true. Went yesterday and more and more people are moving in. A lot of houses has been completed their renovation and it looks gorgeous. first phase of shops has been completed and roads have been tar, there are open for leasing now. Time for busness profits. Can feel our taman it's getting popular. Hope there are supermarkets and a few years later we all can go enjoy some beers nearby.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice to hear your updates....Cheers!

Hope it's true. Went yesterday and more and more people are moving in. A lot of houses has been completed their renovation and it looks gorgeous. first phase of shops has been completed and roads have been tar, there are open for leasing now. Time for busness profits. Can feel our taman it's getting popular. Hope there are supermarkets and a few years later we all can go enjoy some beers nearby.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi is Taman Sutera comparable in terms of location and quality to Nusa Sentral....sorry I am not very familiar .. anyone has a map? Thanks!

Sounds good though...

For how long can this price stay , unless all the johorian are millionaires!!!! Same size house cost Rm 250K to 300K 2 or 3 years ago.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I noticed many advertised for sales of Nusa Sentral at $600+K, but the area is only 1400 sqft....are these smaller units as compared to Phase 5? which I think is around 2200 sqft? (intermediate terrace)

Can someone enlighten?:smile::smile:

THnaks,

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those selling $6xxk RM subsales are much better buys than recent Horizon Hill terraces costing close to $1mil RM.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder our Phase 5 Nusa Sentral can fetch close to RM 1.0Mil with around 2200 sq ft??

I suppose it may take another 6-7 years to hit $1mil RM, assuming $700k RM market price now and steady 6% annual price increase (my gut feel). Unless there are major investments in Nusajaya during this period (I exclude HSR). The days of >15% annual price increase is over.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Properties in Horizon Hills and East Ledang double in 3 years or lesser for some units. Imagine buyers buying at RM 1m and selling at RM 2m upon TOP in 2 year plus. That was in the past la

I suppose it may take another 6-7 years to hit $1mil RM, assuming $700k RM market price now and steady 6% annual price increase (my gut feel). Unless there are major investments in Nusajaya during this period (I exclude HSR). The days of >15% annual price increase is over.

peopleschampion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just some info...There is bumi release for Phase 5.....from rm690k.Got this info from the salesperson...the showhouse type D and E is closed for now..

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro...

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I noticed many advertised for sales of Nusa Sentral at $600+K, but the area is only 1400 sqft....are these smaller units as compared to Phase 5? which I think is around 2200 sqft? (intermediate terrace)

Can someone enlighten?:smile::smile:

THnaks,

1400 sqft refers to the land size of 20 X 70 which is for type A and B. Type C, D and E sizes are 22 X 70.
Built-up sizes are 2,123sqft (type A), 2,155 (type B), 2,329 (type C), 2,339 (type D) and 2,296 (type E). hope this helps

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder our Phase 5 Nusa Sentral can fetch close to RM 1.0Mil with around 2200 sq ft??

too early to comment.....
for me, the indications would be how country view prices their coming superlink (24 X 75), and also the response. even if with a price tag of MYR1mil, but no or low takers, would be quite detrimental in the short to medium term. but a MYR1mil price tag upon completion for the intermediate units would be impossible in my opinion.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal

had a drive around NS, sales office was closed due to some last minute public holiday announcement..... the first phase of shops look good, but does seem to be quite a lot of shops! the success or failure of NS, i think, will largely be dependent on the success of the shops to attract businesses to this housing development. should the shops fail (cowboy town), will have a tremendous impact on the residential side.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
For how long can this price stay , unless all the johorian are millionaires!!!! Same size house cost Rm 250K to 300K 2 or 3 years ago.

is actually not very difficult for a malaysian to purchase even a MYR1mil property as long as household income is derived in SGD. and i see the majority of population within the bukit indah vicinity works in SG.
Let's just say taking a MYR1mil loan translate to around MYR5k in monthly instalment (30-35 year loan). with a household income (2 individuals' income) of SGD5k (difficult to achieve?) is sufficient to satisfy the banks' loan requirements (70% commitment of net income). still think it is difficult for malaysian working in SG to purchase a MYR1mil property?

thus, i feel the ability to purchase should not come into question, but the willingness to purchase.....

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks MaggieL - for all your responds....you always been very helpful.

Cheers,

1400 sqft refers to the land size of 20 X 70 which is for type A and B. Type C, D and E sizes are 22 X 70.
Built-up sizes are 2,123sqft (type A), 2,155 (type B), 2,329 (type C), 2,339 (type D) and 2,296 (type E). hope this helps

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi MaggieL - is the superlink cluster nearby our Taman? sorry if I am behind time.....:smile:

too early to comment.....
for me, the indications would be how country view prices their coming superlink (24 X 75), and also the response. even if with a price tag of MYR1mil, but no or low takers, would be quite detrimental in the short to medium term. but a MYR1mil price tag upon completion for the intermediate units would be impossible in my opinion.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi MaggieL - is the superlink cluster nearby our Taman? sorry if I am behind time.....:smile:

superlinks, clusters and semi-Ds will be at the side of the current sales office..... if u come fr idaman and turning into sentral, u will see one sentral one your left side, correct? type A to E is also on your left side right? the superlinks, clusters and semi-Ds will be on your right side behind the shops.....