• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry mistaken ,mine is phase 5 type d facing the open field went there 3 weeks ago structural is complete n just last week ask me to pay the doors n windows 10% ,so i believe different area takes different times to complete .

Oh while we are talking.. I just rec'd notice from the developer call up for 15%.
If yours is phase 5 type d.. then is correct, I saw they have completed up to doors n windows.. very fast now :eek:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
So will there really be a mall?

The advertisement for OneSentral Apartments looks so modern and seems like everything is confirmed???

From the info I gathered from the developer office, there are no concrete plans to build a mall in NS. It seems there is a commercial plot of land vacant for developments(It could be Mcdonalds or a petrol kiosk) or if things take off then might be a mall. At present nothing is finalized, it is just a vacant commercial land.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So will there really be a mall?

The advertisement for OneSentral Apartments looks so modern and seems like everything is confirmed???

Onesentral is confirm and the first 5 story is for commercial. The only thing that are not confirm is commercial can be other thing and not necessary to be shopping mall.

juentaiwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All, Someone in JBtalk says received vacant possession notification. Anyone here receives letter as well? congratulations.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking to buy another shop lot at Nusa Sentral, either the upcoming commercial or any good lobangs - brother/sister please contact me or call your agents to contact me.........:smile::smile: Thanks!!

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wolverine san - unfortunately I did not have chance to buy any shoplot from developer. By the time I know of Nusa Sentral it is "too late" in that sense. But I am looking for one in the area - hopefully I can get to be some early birds in the case of One Sentral or any other similar lobangs..:smile:
haha:smile::smile:

Are you in the industry?:smile:

Where did you buy your first shoplot?

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
comfy....in the industry as in property agent? Nope... I am "professional" property investor.. haha

Hi Wolverine san - unfortunately I did not have chance to buy any shoplot from developer. By the time I know of Nusa Sentral it is "too late" in that sense. But I am looking for one in the area - hopefully I can get to be some early birds in the case of One Sentral or any other similar lobangs..:smile:
haha:smile::smile:

Are you in the industry?:smile:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Onesentral is confirm and the first 5 story is for commercial. The only thing that are not confirm is commercial can be other thing and not necessary to be shopping mall.

Mall is not confirmed, but from a commercial view, it would be more viable to raise a mall and not just some shopping location; since there is no real shopping centre within the vicinity

Last edited:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who says? Not true. Don't anyhow spread something you not sure hor...

showhouse is not a representation of the actual house u will get.....
and yes, the plaster ceiling upstairs covering the high ceiling is not part of the house; well, i intend to do the same, will costs me some $$ though..... and also breaking the wall at the side of the house to do a glass sliding door.....

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mall is not confirmed, but from a commercial view, it would be more viable to raise a mall and not just some shopping location; since there is no real shopping centre within the vicinity

Truth.. Hopefully and mostly likely should be a mall then nusa sentral will like punggol with new shopping centre in two year time and price will go up to 1 mil.:biggrin:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
1mil SGD??? that will be the time when money grows on trees..... :biggrin:

seriously, dun think so..... that would be even higher than KL prices.

Last edited: