• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My lawyer inform that approval takes abt 3-6 mths. I've already past 3mths + 1 week. Hope don't needs to wait till 6 mths.
Any idea if rejected what could be the reasons ?

whats the bank valuation and the selling price ? i heard if bank valuation is below 500k and selling price is 650k abv , might have prob getting the state consent.
But heard someone pay runner to get the state consent approval . Malaysia Boleh!

Last edited:

Myidaman

Hi Sis Crystal,
I've got full valuation & house at slightly below $600k( exclude lawyer & misc fees).
My seller agent call asking if state consent is approved & if otherwise , she sound like she got assist to get it thru. I guess that what U mean by " malaysia boleh" $$$ hehe...I shall wait & see.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sis Crystal,
I've got full valuation & house at slightly below $600k( exclude lawyer & misc fees).
My seller agent call asking if state consent is approved & if otherwise , she sound like she got assist to get it thru. I guess that what U mean by " malaysia boleh" $$$ hehe...I shall wait & see.

then shouldnt have a prob getting approval . try not to feed them with KOPI money , else their country will never progress ....
but if u need the house then bo bian ....

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a SPR and currently looking for a landed house in johor for my weekend home... keep considering on both NI and nusa duta. my budget is only on terrace house..

nusa duta terrace is just too small with 20X65 only while i like nusa idaman layout of 22X75 which looks just nice... but for environment wise, and location wise, which one will be better? any advices from sifus here?

btw, my fren is going to bring me to visit nusajaya this sunday, i need to view it myself to get the actual view..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a SPR and currently looking for a landed house in johor for my weekend home... keep considering on both NI and nusa duta. my budget is only on terrace house..

nusa duta terrace is just too small with 20X65 only while i like nusa idaman layout of 22X75 which looks just nice... but for environment wise, and location wise, which one will be better? any advices from sifus here?

btw, my fren is going to bring me to visit nusajaya this sunday, i need to view it myself to get the actual view..

Both also good... I am proud to say I had some influence in 2 forummers' purchase - one in NI and one inND

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
NI is less packed living area and a lot of walking space. But there is a mosque in the vicinity. However you won't have any worries of getting caught in a jam. You could cut across to HH side or Nusa Sentral if your usual exit to Pasir Gudang highway is blocked. ND needless to say its very convenient within walking distance to Giant n Tesco. Occasionally you might get caught in Jln Nusa Bestari jam but only a very short stretch. But ND houses are quite closed to one another and less green compared to NI. In conclusion ND for convenience and NI for environment.

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks guys for the inputs.... today i purposely went to nusajaya to have a look on all the properties- ND,BH,BI,HH,NI,NS,MS to have a look.... love both ND and NI and HH... for price wise i will go for NI now....

no doubt the mosque in precinct 8 might have a issue to me (no hard feeling to muslims)... but i think precinct 8A and 8B should still be ok... but its very hard for me to recognise which area of precinct 8 is 8A or 8B or others as it didnt show on the signboard.. but based on the master plan, P8D is built next to it, i believe the rest of the area should be ok la... correct me if i am wrong...

so if anyone here want to sell your house in P8A or P8B, pls kindly sms or whatsapp me at +6585715018. Thanks..

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

Can I ask what is the best way to get to NI for someone without a car ? Go to Bt Indah and get a cab ? want to go to the sales gallery to have a look at the terraces .

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u guys know whether the initial selling price for those units in Precinct 8 which facing lake are more expensive than others? i saw a unit in iproperty facing lake but its also facing south west which i am a bit uncomfortable.... the price is tagging slightly high as well...

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u guys know whether the initial selling price for those units in Precinct 8 which facing lake are more expensive than others? i saw a unit in iproperty facing lake but its also facing south west which i am a bit uncomfortable.... the price is tagging slightly high as well...

Facing lake are 8B semi dee and a couple of 8B endlots and intermediate. 8D which is opp 8B are still under construction. Maybe you should specify what type of precinct 8 hse you looking at. I am not aware of any 8B facing southwest. Only got 8B semi dee facing southwest.