• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw P8D is being built very near to the mosque. I believe UEM does not have a good planning on the Nusa Idaman. Who are willing to pay a premium price (RM600k) for a terrace which is located very near to the mosque? The should have better plan on the location wise, instead of building a house with premium price near to the mosque.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw P8D is being built very near to the mosque. I believe UEM does not have a good planning on the Nusa Idaman. Who are willing to pay a premium price (RM600k) for a terrace which is located very near to the mosque? The should have better plan on the location wise, instead of building a house with premium price near to the mosque.

Wont divulge which development. Teres tis lot...back facing shot lots. The developer willing to lower down and gave 1 time 30K off fm pur price. So anything is possible...

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi NI residents, can i check whether is 500K a fair price to pay for house at precint 6, 22x70? the ads online are advertising 550K upwards ..but maybe theres a catch somewhere

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Graveyard,
what about the condition if the home and any renovation?

hi booga, i havent view the place yet but was told its partly furnished and tenanted. btw my online research also reveal info that there is a relatively high frequency of robbery in p6 and also presence of a surau place. Can i know whether these are bothering the residents?

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
P6 not g&g right? One of my friend stayed there before and saying ok so far. Told me very convenient to go anywhere. But recently upgraded and move to Nusa Duta.

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
P6 not g&g right? One of my friend stayed there before and saying ok so far. Told me very convenient to go anywhere. But recently upgraded and move to Nusa Duta.

geezz. i didnt know p6 is not gated and guarded !! if so, then i probably want other p dats g&g. how abt the surau? is it affecting the residents ..

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal

All precinct in Nusa Idaman are G&G. Please check their website.

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks nameno for the clarification. are you aware of the crime cases and the surau? Is it still a big concern for residents?

Heard there was a robbery once but not sure which precinct...indonesia construction workers. Surau wise I'm not sure, but residents in precinct 8 have to concern more than the rest as it is located within or near to P8. I believe P6 shouldnt worry much as it is far away. U shld visit Nusa Idaman first to get the feelings of exclusiveness. U can have a peaceful life by living there...and all the amenities are scattered around which is an added advantage

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard there was a robbery once but not sure which precinct...indonesia construction workers. Surau wise I'm not sure, but residents in precinct 8 have to concern more than the rest as it is located within or near to P8. I believe P6 shouldnt worry much as it is far away. U shld visit Nusa Idaman first to get the feelings of exclusiveness. U can have a peaceful life by living there...and all the amenities are scattered around which is an added advantage

thanks nameno. i will be viewing an unit next week so will see. i believe the house price there is still rising and theres room for upward price movement

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sis n bros... Anyone can share if the land in NI is safe to grow fruits n vegetables? I remember reading from this forum some time ago that some developments might not b suitable especially if the land has been treated for termite before construction since the chemicals supposedly takes decades to get neutralized if at all? Thanks thanks!

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sis n bros... Anyone can share if the land in NI is safe to grow fruits n vegetables? I remember reading from this forum some time ago that some developments might not b suitable especially if the land has been treated for termite before construction since the chemicals supposedly takes decades to get neutralized if at all? Thanks thanks!

Hi dragonlance, I doubt if anybody has a definite answer for your question. I would also like to plan some vege and fruit trees on my NI land. I wonder if we can ask the developer; but dunno who is the right person or dept to go to.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vincent bro... Ur right.. Sales office probably wont know, not sure if we call up the customer service hotline will help? they probably can help check with the relevant peeps...

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Anyone tell me how much per foot run your cabinet maker charges you for your solid surface top. My contractor gave me quote for marble/granite, waterproof & heat resistance, about 250RM to 350RM. My bro installed solid surface just about 2 months ago and now has a ring imprint from heat from his hot pot. How much is cabinet per foot run? Thanks

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
P6 is G&G.(All NI are G&G).
The local committee just took over the G&G and security from developer. they had upgraded to Access card system and u can find that there are 2 entrance now - one for visitor and one for residents.

Last edited:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi
It was superheavy rain this afternoon when i went to check my hse on d reno progress. Its progressing. But the rain has created 'water feature' on my top floor ceiling on top of my staircase with water dripping fr the ceiling ie ere must hv been so much water that it can seep through the false ceiling!. Either there is a leak on the roof or my water tank has overflown.

Hope this can be resolved faster than the other defects rectification. 2 mths already but defects rectification is slow. I am patient but not that patient.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi
It was superheavy rain this afternoon when i went to check my hse on d reno progress. Its progressing. But the rain has created 'water feature' on my top floor ceiling on top of my staircase with water dripping fr the ceiling ie ere must hv been so much water that it can seep through the false ceiling!. Either there is a leak on the roof or my water tank has overflown.

Hope this can be resolved faster than the other defects rectification. 2 mths already but defects rectification is slow. I am patient but not that patient.

In a way, I guess we are fortunate that it's the rainy season when we collect our keys. Better to have the developer rectify the defects before we move in than to only find out months later that we have a roof leakage problem. All the best to you Narmi.

So far, UEM has rectified most of the defects in my 8A unit. There are a few cracks that they missed, as well as newly reported defects that I included the second time I went to see them. But I wasn't able to check the repairs done fo leakage problem because the rain and wind hasn't been heavy enough.