• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hooray! I am signing SPA soon, getting an unit in precinct 8. Just wondering is there anything to take note before signing SPA? :smile:

Congrats Katfish! If buying direct from developer, they should be using the standard SPA mandated by Housing Ministry for under construction properties. Nothing much to worry about the standard SPA apart from checking the name, selling price etc are correct.

Not too sure about subsale though. I read from others experience, there are tendencies for subsale transfers being delayed (i.e. take longer than 3-4 months) due to delays at land office (to transfer title) etc. However most of these stories are for subsale properties in Klang Valley (KL area). I guess the lesson to learn is to ask "What happens if there is a delay out of my control e.g. land office delays. Am I sufficiently covered by the SPA for this sort of event? Have my lawyer advised me what to do or not?".

Katfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Crystal & Mingchye! :smile: I am getting a resale unit from 8A, I am local, no need to get consent. Am getting loan from Alliance Bank. With Vinvent's help, finally getting a unit in NI. Cheers....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Crystal & Mingchye! :smile: I am getting a resale unit from 8A, I am local, no need to get consent. Am getting loan from Alliance Bank. With Vinvent's help, finally getting a unit in NI. Cheers....

kat , got yr pm , welcome to NI again !

Last edited:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal

I didn't do much Kat; it was all your own effort. Hope the transaction goes smoothly for you.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

Im new in this forum, Do you know the NI price for Link house? Im actually looking at HH but the price there like high blood pressure..:smile: So I may look into NI but we are concern on whether the place is gated and guard as good as HH? Please kindly advise..coz i PM the Chief Wuqi but no reply leh..Thank you in advance:smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

Im new in this forum, Do you know the NI price for Link house? Im actually looking at HH but the price there like high blood pressure..:smile: So I may look into NI but we are concern on whether the place is gated and guard as good as HH? Please kindly advise..coz i PM the Chief Wuqi but no reply leh..Thank you in advance:smile:

hi , i am not sure abt the prices but it starts from RM5xxK onwards for phase 8D terrace houses , u may check out directly at the sales office and get the feel whether u like NI or not ...
I yet to move in so i am not sure with regards to the security ...
Of coz , we cant compare with HH as NI are using local guards ...
i think u can also check out HH new condo which I find the price is quite reasonable ....
Wuqi is a very busy guy , I am sure your concern has been discussed in the forum before so do a quick search to find out.
Best to go down to site to see and get the feel .

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

Imho, if its meant for own stay retirement home, I say dig into savings and go for HH terrace. Semi-dee and cluster would be too big for an "empty nester". An endlot would prolly be a good compromise instead of SemiDee/cluster.
I have seen my friend's granny living in a Petaling Jaya double storey terrace house but stuck to the ground floor guest room cos old ppl have trouble climbing up and down the stairs. Imagine if you have a big house and 3 storeys as a retirement home, your upper levels gonna be seldom utilised.

Last edited:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When last Sat with friends, was told by an Indian sales lady that foreign quota hit...so no more terrace houses for foreigner at the moment.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
When last Sat with friends, was told by an Indian sales lady that foreign quota hit...so no more terrace houses for foreigner at the moment.

Really ah ? Wanted to bring my Indian friend to buy terrace house at NI , no more liao ?
BTW , very difficult to find terrace house , Setia also sold out .

Last edited:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really ah ? Wanted to bring my Indian friend to buy terrace house at NI , no more liao ?
BTW , very difficult to find terrace house , Setia also sold out .

Yuh, that's right! If local, still ok for NI. Even HH was sold out totally at the moment.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

Thank you so much for your advise. Well, you are right should go there and have a look. I will need you guys advise in future, hope i will not be loh soh for you guys coz i really want to move there apart i knew theres alot of things to look into but i think can be settle.

I and my wife are looking price around 5xxk to 6xxk new development terrace or link best semi d :smile:. Better with gated and guarded.

cheers

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal
HI Ming Chye,
Thats quite true. Actually we want the house for retirement and live there, as you know the future of Sgorean like me in Sg i really dont see any hope. Im a taxi driver, but please hor i dont earn $7k:smile: . we have a hdb flat fully paid. So was thinking for our so call retirement plan to buy a house which i think now still can work and afford than in SG. We got consider about when we old the stairs might be a problem but i think by then maybe we just sell it to a smaller one will do.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahha mingchye, btw My brother just bought a subsale terrace in HH the golf east. indded a nice place. sigh it all about $$$ if i can down the money now will be good liao coz i heard from him theres another selling maybe 7xx plus.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

Tomorrow i maybe coming in to look see. Is there any gated and guarded there? If yes i cannot see lioa , if no i mean i can have a look.:smile:

cheers

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

Tomorrow i maybe coming in to look see. Is there any gated and guarded there? If yes i cannot see lioa , if no i mean i can have a look.:smile:

cheers

go to the sales office and look for Nigel (heard he is very nice sale guy ) and he will bring u ard NI area...
Even foreign quote reached , do leave yr name with them in case any loan not approved , u have chance ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
HI Ming Chye,
Thats quite true. Actually we want the house for retirement and live there, as you know the future of Sgorean like me in Sg i really dont see any hope. Im a taxi driver, but please hor i dont earn $7k:smile: . we have a hdb flat fully paid. So was thinking for our so call retirement plan to buy a house which i think now still can work and afford than in SG. We got consider about when we old the stairs might be a problem but i think by then maybe we just sell it to a smaller one will do.

hmm , i am not too sure whether its easy for u take a loan from msia bank coz yr income is not fix and msia banks are really strict to approve loan ...
but if u have FD or savings account to show them u can manage the mortgage loan monthly , shouldnt be a prob ...
if not maybe loan percentage will be lesser and u have to see whther u are comfortbale to come up with more downpayment ....

Last edited: