• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Narmi, the honest answer is No, they don't plan in advance. That's how things work in MY, whether private or gov or gov-linked, specially gov. You gotta chase and follow-up closely.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks Crystal. :smile: will check up the thread later. Are you staying there now or waiting for key? Cheers..

Sis crystal is a legit person, she may be selling her NI, if you are looking, you can consider getting from her as well.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wah getting appointment for handover fr project handover proves to be trickier as date/time are all full. No weekend apptments..
Btw any bros/sis here who taking over vacant possession semi-d n were promised lifetime golf membership at HH at pt of purchase? How will u be issued with the membership..any idea? Apparently sales said when handing over they will brief u but when i asked project handover office they said they dunno abt this n its bet u n d sales? When i asked sales they said in process? Dont they plan this in advance?

Hi Narmi, not defending NI in anyway but i understand UEM has long long ago got the membership allocation from HH for both NI and EL. So definitely if its included, it should be there, just that this is handled by a third party so sales folks should be the ones who can best advise as they also need to do the legal stuff to take over and activate the membership.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Narmi, not defending NI in anyway but i understand UEM has long long ago got the membership allocation from HH for both NI and EL. So definitely if its included, it should be there, just that this is handled by a third party so sales folks should be the ones who can best advise as they also need to do the legal stuff to take over and activate the membership.

Wuqi bro thanks for the info..it goes a long way to clarify the confusion that i hv cos project handover site was blur abt this n said its got nothing to do with them but just before that sales told me its project handover site who will handle it but when i revert back to sales then they say it will be processd..

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Narmi, the honest answer is No, they don't plan in advance. That's how things work in MY, whether private or gov or gov-linked, specially gov. You gotta chase and follow-up closely.

Thanks vincent bro. But they are nice n polite abt it though even when they say dunno. Its just that it can be frustratg even tho i must stressed that the golf membership was never a consideratn when we made decision to buy..but if its thrown in as promised then i will want it to be fulfilled as a matter of principle..but as bro wuqi mentioned its for real so i guess just need to be more patient n thats what i am learng to be (will be gd for health :smile: )

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throw in a sense of humour as well, definitely will help things. I think ang mohs are pretty good at that. Keep a sense of humour even when faced with roadblock.

Katfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Katherine

Welcome to NI community , as of now , 8B are all sold out ...
U might wan to check out 8A unit from our forummer Vincentck , he is going to get the keys soon. do look at the own properties thread for own selling , he has posted the info there or u can pm him for more detailed infos.

Sis Crystal, do you happen to have Vincent' email or contact,? I have pm him but no avail... interested of his unit.. thanks much if you could pm me his email.. thanks..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wuqi bro thanks for the info..it goes a long way to clarify the confusion that i hv cos project handover site was blur abt this n said its got nothing to do with them but just before that sales told me its project handover site who will handle it but when i revert back to sales then they say it will be processd..

I am pretty confident that they will do it as UEM already set up the membership process a long long time ago. Sometimes the guys below are not informed which is why. Good to check with the lawyers as well but this might be internal between HH and NI.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi adam

Welcome to NI community , as for the handover dates , no one really knows as 8/10 houses still have a bit of works to do ...
Some say by next yr mar will get the keys ....
why not u ask the sales guy who sold u the house ? my sales lady have gone to sell other uem developments liao ...

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Crystal, do you happen to have Vincent' email or contact,? I have pm him but no avail... interested of his unit.. thanks much if you could pm me his email.. thanks..

Hi Kat

I fb msg him to check his pm liao ..

Hi Kat, my apologies for the late reply. I only login to this forum at night when I reach home; saw your PM that night and replied to you, but your Inbox was full. Have to check ur Inbox regularly to ensure there's always space.

Thanks to Crystal for helping out.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks vincent bro. But they are nice n polite abt it though even when they say dunno. Its just that it can be frustratg even tho i must stressed that the golf membership was never a consideratn when we made decision to buy..but if its thrown in as promised then i will want it to be fulfilled as a matter of principle..but as bro wuqi mentioned its for real so i guess just need to be more patient n thats what i am learng to be (will be gd for health :smile: )

Good to hear that they were polite and nice about it. Hope u get the membership soon. Reminds me that I need to chase the UEM sales office for a rebate they promised us when we bought our property. It was supposed to be paid during key handover.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Great to hear that they were nice and polite about it. Reminds me that I need to ask UEM sales office for a rebate promised to us payable during the key collection.

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precinct 7D1 has been launched...its a twin villa (Semi-D)...starting price from RM 985k to RM 1.2m....it is located at Precinct 5.