• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

lakeview

Alfrescian
Loyal
am very serious, if someone buy fr me this price, i will defintely sell n buy my dream home ....

your unit should worth about 600k now if 8D precinct was fully sold. So moving from corner 600k to a dream inter-unit 800k is not a wise move.

further more you are now Queen of 8D, with own facebook & most people there look up upon you. Moving to your dream home will sure have another new set of problems waiting for you. you can't have the best of both world.

remind yourself of your initial intention of buying NI, the joy of seeing the whole process of house building up from nothing weekly. you already have a dream home in making.......

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
your unit should worth about 600k now if 8D precinct was fully sold. So moving from corner 600k to a dream inter-unit 800k is not a wise move.

further more you are now Queen of 8D, with own facebook & most people there look up upon you. Moving to your dream home will sure have another new set of problems waiting for you. you can't have the best of both world.

remind yourself of your initial intention of buying NI, the joy of seeing the whole process of house building up from nothing weekly. you already have a dream home in making.......

its 8b not 8d ..... 8b are fully sold out liao.
i am sure i can be queen at any development if i wan to , hahhaha .....
i bought ni coz its within my limit and its 3rd choice , i would wan to move forward to first choice if i ever hv a chance.

Last edited:

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Nameno, any idea Taman Nusantara ulu or not? Any shoplots or amenities there?

Quite isolated...it just opposite Taman Nusa Bayu. Share the same exit from the highway...Nusa Bayu on right side and Tmn Nusantara on the left side. Somemore, its very near to the Nusajaya Industrial Area...alot of factory are coming soon there, so the area would be polluted. You try to drop by there when you are free. Nothing special on overall development, there will be low cost house at the entrance of Tmn Nusantara..and the semi-D & cluster is at the end boundary. There is no exclusive lifestyle/privacy as in NI

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
crystal_tiong said:
but i only get to know jb properties in oct ..... and hh dun hv all the legal fess etc absorbed .....

OIC... Heheh... Ok, yah. But to buy an intermediate at RM650k with around 2400 b/u sqft versus RM540k with 2000 b/u sqft and extra land; seems like 2nd choice is more logical. But there's also the "good safety" feature of HH

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
OIC... Heheh... Ok, yah. But to buy an intermediate at RM650k with around 2400 b/u sqft versus RM540k with 2000 b/u sqft and extra land; seems like 2nd choice is more logical. But there's also the "good safety" feature of HH

yes , if ni has gd security n no other "building" defintely a gd buy ....

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, Nusa Duta. I've not been there. For NI P8, I guess we gotta work towards it. Good thing most buyers bought for own stay.

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite isolated...it just opposite Taman Nusa Bayu. Share the same exit from the highway...Nusa Bayu on right side and Tmn Nusantara on the left side. Somemore, its very near to the Nusajaya Industrial Area...alot of factory are coming soon there, so the area would be polluted. You try to drop by there when you are free. Nothing special on overall development, there will be low cost house at the entrance of Tmn Nusantara..and the semi-D & cluster is at the end boundary. There is no exclusive lifestyle/privacy as in NI

Thanks bro. May drop by one of these days.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wohoo! Manage to get a unit in 8b. Nigel is the best salesperson to us. Anybody need his contact let me know.
Really excited & proud to join all future Neighbours here specially Crystal . Preparing for the reno plan now :smile:. Cheers!

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wohoo! Manage to get a unit in 8b. Nigel is the best salesperson for NI! Anybody need his contact let me know.
Really excited & proud to join all future Neighbours here specially Crystal . Preparing for the reno plan now :smile:. Cheers!

I dun think he is professional thru e way he talked to me. I tout 8b already sold out n u just got it ? U bought unit nbr 44 ?