• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUS Econs graduate selling crabs at market

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Precisely, because Roy is not 1st Class you cannot find anywhere in the Internet that says he is 1st Class. Now I'm providing the "info to the contrary".

In my law course, I think this is known as evidence of zero. Contrast with zero of evidence.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
This crab hawker makes a living by the deaths of thousands of sentient beings on a regular basis. Kharma awaits such cruel and evil people.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
future belongs to guys like this?i thought the future belongs to PAP and their state owned monopolies starhub,singtel,SMRT,comfort delgro,NTUC,SIA,keppel,mapletree,sembcorps and more!!

If Temasick can't make money elsewhere, they will sell crabs too. And this poor chap will have to close shop. Business are at the mercy of Temasick (private investment company of the PAP)

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why we should reserve more of our university spaces for foreigners. If sinkies feel that their path in life is to be a hawker, baker or crab seller, they should go join the ITE or straigh away enter the workforce instead of wasting 3-4 years in university.

Other countries make money from foreign students. Our government gives away money and spaces to get foreign students. Our universities so low class ah?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why we should reserve more of our university spaces for foreigners. If sinkies feel that their path in life is to be a hawker, baker or crab seller, they should go join the ITE or straigh away enter the workforce instead of wasting 3-4 years in university.

i agree with you hands and legs up, you spent so much time and effort and end up a crab seller. unless, you are firm and have a strong plan to expand your business.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
it seems to me that cushy office jobs are no longer the economy trend. meaning to say the best lucrative jobs in sinkieland are those jobs that pple shun.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's better than peddling crap.

image.jpg