• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTUC Fairprice promoting PINOY Pride...KNNBPCCB!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like a pile of cowdung to me..disgusting....pinoys like to eat cowdung...PINOY COWDUNG PRIDE!!! :oIo:....LOL

][/QUOTE]

This is CORN BEEF... American Influence..I like corn beef, especially the Libby's Brand...now I use cheaper alternative Milli...not the same taste..The Filipino one may be their water Buffalo Meat..Caraboa!

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie. If not happy then go to the shelve and smash the things there lah. No balls? Then dun complain.

Cock bird

Stop your unsounded mind thinking to physco singaporean to follow wat shits in your malysia is doing.Go on to street chant n chant

super barbarian way of doing like ur pa pa n ma ma.Dear all singaporean pls take of this physcotic malaysian patient.Read his past post all mainly to

encourage protest in singapore to disturb the peace of singapore n trying to cause a uproar in forum to vent his mental imbalance anger.Take note of

this malaysia S pass dog here trying to b funny n is jealous towards sinaporean.He is malaysian to begin with a 3rd class shits birth n mind.

It might u tonychat got a bad childhood n poor upbringing to bought to this mental dire state i pity u n family.

When a person got a problem its is not a person problem its is a family problem.pity your family to have a insane dog as children

Just to let u know that lasik cannot cure your cock eye.

Singaporean pls take extra effort to outbust this dog.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look like a pile of cowdung to me..disgusting....pinoys like to eat cowdung...PINOY COWDUNG PRIDE!!! :oIo:....LOL

looks like dog food to me

08768146000_20100324160233384

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the worst food I ever tasted was when this Pinay bar girl cooked for me a Pinoy rice and minced meat dish.. Had to makan it due to the free bonking session she had given me on my Birthday..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the worst food I ever tasted was when this Pinay bar girl cooked for me a Pinoy rice and minced meat dish.. Had to makan it due to the free bonking session she had given me on my Birthday..

I guessed the other 'meat' you ate was better, right?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
too sweet, overstewed and overcooked. sotang hoon is a ripped off version of chinese stir-fried clear noodles. pancit bihon is filipino version of fried bee hoon. pork or chicken adobo are stews. kare kare is an ox stew. but there is sinful food that's great, such as chicharron or deep fried pork rinds, or lechonillo, roasted suckling pig. :biggrin:

Thanks for the infor . I thought Pilipino food are spicy .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is CORN BEEF... American Influence..I like corn beef, especially the Libby's Brand...now I use cheaper alternative Milli...not the same taste..The Filipino one may be their water Buffalo Meat..Caraboa!

I like corn beef too but I don't know how to cook it . One of my friends can cook nice chilli corn beef .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can try... go on a food journey, go Golden Mile Complex try the Thai Food, go Peninsular Complex try the Myanmese Food, Luck Plaza the Filipino Food...City Plaza the Indonesian/Pinoy Food...

I dare not eat Thai food . even go to Thailand for holiday I try to stay away from Thai food .i used to stay 2 years in Thai too but never once eat their street food . They don't look good to me .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare not eat Thai food . even go to Thailand for holiday I try to stay away from Thai food .i used to stay 2 years in Thai too but never once eat their street food . They don't look good to me .

I've only visited Thailand twice - and short stays in both trips, but I ended up liking their food, their hospitality, their culture, and their people. And have to admit that the best seafood I've ever had was in Bangkok. Don't know about the cockroach snack they have though - I wouldn't even taste that if I were starving to death. Hope to plan for a stay there soon, lovely people, lovely country.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've only visited Thailand twice - and short stays in both trips, but I ended up liking their food, their hospitality, their culture, and their people. And have to admit that the best seafood I've ever had was in Bangkok. Don't know about the cockroach snack they have though - I wouldn't even taste that if I were starving to death. Hope to plan for a stay there soon, lovely people, lovely country.

Cheers!

Bro .... The street food full of "bombers "flying around .. See already also scare . Yes I agree Thailand is a beautiful place especially in the south island . I love their beaches and their ppl too . But when comes to food .. I dare not touch . I'm not very advanturous when comes to food .

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now every where see PINOY.
Majority job taken by PINOY
1. Service center
2. Supermarket
3. Restaurant
4. Hospital
5. Maid
6. Technician
7. Telemarketing(bank/insurance/travel......>>>this aka group should RIP only disturbing people phone.
8. Bank teller
9. Most related to customer service and care.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am always tempted to eat the "ti kar" stalls at the road side every time I go Bangkok & have been told to not to & I never did, for you don't know how clean it is..But at food court etc.. I eat!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like corn beef too but I don't know how to cook it . One of my friends can cook nice chilli corn beef .

I just open a can, put on a plate, place it in a steamer, steam it, eat it off the steamed corn beef either with rice or bread!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy food sounds to me like those garbage truck discharge into the landfill,
and those poor Pinoy will rush and grab whatever they can, especially those
wrap in plastic bag ( Pinoy food) right?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy food is like American football (NFL).

Outside USA, nobody really cares about American 'football' (handegg).

Similarly, other than Pinoys, nobody really gives a damn to Pinoy food.

Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Mexican, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Indonesian, Brazilian....

Pinoy food ranks very, very, very low to the tastebuds of non-Pinoys.

You don't go out of your way to have a gathering, a birthday celebration, a date etc, at some place serving Pinoy food. That's cheap and low class.

Typical pinay all bottom heavy. Goes to tell the kind of fatty food they eat.