• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTUC Fairprice is Not Fair

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, okay its about pricing, dont like just dont buy from them, still have other suupermarket right.

It's abt the role and name of NTUC Fairprice. They claim to be a social enterprise and claim to be for the people. Old uncles and old aunties trust govt but gets played out as the examples show.

Not fair for pap and NTUC to con old people

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always buy my stuff from Value$, especially can and bottle drinks. The shampoo and body wash are half the price of what NTUC UnFair Price has been selling.

Try it out !

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
o.jpg

The only problem - the shop is helmed by Nehs and Noy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one fully agreed.i have a friend who knows him.
Say he a very howlian person
Not those down to earth type.v cocky.
Act humble when in public .
Serangoon central voters..pls show him the exit

That's why he found his dream career, I mean his true calling, in the PAP. :cool:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bananas at Giant Supermarkets sell at $1.80 per kilo. The same bananas sell for $2.40per kilo.

NTUC Fairprice is not fair at all.

Giant Supermarket gives senior citizens like my mum a discount of 3% on Tuesdays. NTUC Fairprice gives her a discount of 2% on Tuesdays.

NTUC Fairprice is not fair to Singapore Senior Citizens

NTUC fair price is NO MORE FAIR IN THEIR PRICING!!

THEY ARE JUST ANOTHER PAP!! PAY AND PAY!!

Their rebate system is Crap and deceiving all the old uncles and aunties!!

NTUC Meiji Milk $5.35!! FOC Nothing!

Prime Supermart $5.15 free one bottle Paigen worth $1.20!

Hami Melon from China Giant $2.95

Hami Melon from China NTUC $3.60

This is only 2 examples how NTUC deceive consumers there are off course many more items that NTUC took Peasants for a RIDE!!

Just watch their pricing over Friday!! on Sunday they will increase their prices??Why??
because Monday is Pioneer day they give 3% discount but increased on Sunday night!!
Actual fact they gave NO Discount at all!!

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NTUC fair price is NO MORE FAIR IN THEIR PRICING!!

THEY ARE JUST ANOTHER PAP!! PAY AND PAY!!

Their rebate system is Crap and deceiving all the old uncles and aunties!!

NTUC Meiji Milk $5.35!! FOC Nothing!

Prime Supermart $5.15 free one bottle Paigen worth $1.20!

Hami Melon NTUC $3.60

Hami Melon Giant $2.95

This is only 2 examples there are many more this is how NTUC deceive consumers!!

Thanks for sharing

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told he sits or squats when he pang jio. Someone spotted a chee bye on him.

There is something about them that really irks you. In the course of my work, I have to come into contact with these mudderfarkers. They always have this "I am better and bigger than you" fark attitude that really makes them really detestable. Funny thing is, in a democracy, they are the servants. In fact in many countries, people look at politicians really low. In Sinkeepoo, they think they are mini lords.

Maybe they think that I have to rely on them to make a living....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is something about them that really irks you. In the course of my work, I have to come into contact with these mudderfarkers. They always have this "I am better and bigger than you" fark attitude that really makes them really detestable. Funny thing is, in a democracy, they are the servants. In fact in many countries, people look at politicians really low. In Sinkeepoo, they think they are mini lords.

The pap makes the PAP MPs think they are saviours of SG

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. Btw, CPIB should start investigating purchasers in Fairprice. Most corrupt. My friend deals with them as always kpkb.