• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Malay Bureau

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had asked questions on the Malay Bureau on the NSP website but have yet to be published or replied.

Can the NSP please reply?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 108

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had asked questions on the Malay Bureau on the NSP website but have yet to be published or replied.

Can the NSP please reply?

Could put those questions here. This is particularly sensitive area and politicians tend to avoid such questions or are very circumspect.

If you aware of NSP genesis, it is basically a Chinese Ed party and members have come from that part of society. They never had depth and were always considered a party that springs up during elections. Sebastian has done tremendously done well to move it along and now GMS is taking that momentum a little

They are the first party in many moons to actively engage the Malays. We need to cut them some slack.

We need cut them some slack.

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could put those questions here. This is particularly sensitive area and politicians tend to avoid such questions or are very circumspect.

They are the first party in many moons to actively engage the Malays. We need to cut them some slack.

We need cut them some slack.

Yes, zack123 should put his questions here. If his questions are reasonable, then NSP owes him an apology.

Since NSP decides to engage in racial politics, then it should be prepared to tackle sensitive issues that arised from it. Keeping silence and ignoring queries, comments or constructive criticisms is not the way forward .

Lim Swee Say once said this: "We are like a little deaf frog, deaf to all criticisms". I hope NSP is not a deaf frog too.