• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSF Kena Crushed Only Son of Family. Serve NS for FCUK???

hamster_ham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think in the past an accident also happen. forgot which camp
but i know they were servicing rover.
this new guy was doing servicing alone while the other guys are watching world cup.
the rover suddenly came down on his hand and he has to say bye bye to his thumb.
no sure cut off or become useless thou.
the worst thing is the others were watching world cup and nobody heard him scream.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a Malaysian PR friend who told me that his whole family will move to Australia to prevent his sons from serving NS.

I heard that with joy and feel so happy for them. Now i know these family got some brains.

FUCKING CHAO CHEEBYE! I FUCKIN HATE THOSE SINGAPOREAN PRS WHO SIAM NS, REALLY WISH I CLD KILL EM ALL!!!

Over here in melbourne i have already come across 3 ex-Singapore PRs, liable for NS as they literally grew up in Singapore, came over here to study just so they can escape NS. Simply wtf! Consume the benefit, but escape the liability!? What the fuck is our government doing!? One of the 3 fucking pua cheebye kia told me that they can still go back to singapore for not more than 30days, but they can easily circumvent this by crossing the causeway to johor and then come back for another 30days! WTF!!!! My blood boils even more when that chao fucker told me that he can easily re-enter Singapore permanently because Singapore needs talent!!! That fucking fucktard obviously thinks highly of himself and enjoy screwing Singapore!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a Malaysian PR friend who told me that his whole family will move to Australia to prevent his sons from serving NS.

I heard that with joy and feel so happy for them. Now i know these family got some brains.

Just need to cancel the PR and work in US/Europe or any country for 2 year and come back as FT and then apply PR agian that the loop hole.
No need whole family go.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKING CHAO CHEEBYE! I FUCKIN HATE THOSE SINGAPOREAN PRS WHO SIAM NS, REALLY WISH I CLD KILL EM ALL!!!

Over here in melbourne i have already come across 3 ex-Singapore PRs, liable for NS as they literally grew up in Singapore, came over here to study just so they can escape NS. Simply wtf! Consume the benefit, but escape the liability!? What the fuck is our government doing!? One of the 3 fucking pua cheebye kia told me that they can still go back to singapore for not more than 30days, but they can easily circumvent this by crossing the causeway to johor and then come back for another 30days! WTF!!!! My blood boils even more when that chao fucker told me that he can easily re-enter Singapore permanently because Singapore needs talent!!! That fucking fucktard obviously thinks highly of himself and enjoy screwing Singapore!

the P Ass P said, "i give them permission to screw singaporean, wat can u do?"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
True. I also heard from my PR colleagues. Happy for them :smile:, but sad for S'poreans....:(

Aiyah, these apply to all FTs,especially those Chinese and Indian FTs, where the first son is King. U think they will let their precious sons serve NS? Everyone in this fucking country except the PAP know that once these FTs have sucked their livelihood from S'pore they will chao the country and run home when their sons are NS age. And leave us Native born sinkies to do NS, because we have no country to siam to.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just need to cancel the PR and work in US/Europe or any country for 2 year and come back as FT and then apply PR agian that the loop hole.
No need whole family go.

They dun want to come back, it is a hassle. THe kids are still going through the mistaken sinkie education. If a person who wanna cancel the PR, they will not be coming back anymore.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

These are smart people with brains. ONly those brainless ones get stuck in sinkieland. I thought you know this golden statement.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IN sinkieland army, you do not need to go to war to get killed, just serve the 2 years and you will see many "honorable" death.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn serve NS and forced to become driver, then end up being jailed for a freak mistake?

A 19-YEAR-OLD full-time National Serviceman has been arrested in connection with the death of Second Lieutenant Nicholas Chan Wei Kit.

It is believed that he is the driver of the Land Rover that killed 2LT Chan at Seletar Camp last Friday.

The 21-year-old officer was pinned under the vehicle after it rolled backward and hit him while he was inspecting it.

A recovery vehicle was dispatched, though Mindef would not say how long after the incident, to lift the vehicle off him.

But he later died of his injuries in hospital.

Details surrounding 2LT Chan's death remain hazy, such as whether the handbrake had been applied or wheelchocks put in place at the wheels to prevent the vehicle from moving accidentally.

The 19-year-old, who is out on bail, was taken in by the police for causing death through a rash act. He is currently assisting police in the investigations.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_401001.html