• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ns slave torture untill spit out blood

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think i know the reason cos during my time, medical center at tekong will only look at your mc and vet it in the afternoon but most of the people start doing exercise right from morning. so between morning and afternoon, even if you look ill, there will be bloody sgts and officers say u chao geng and ask u to join the training.

during my time i kana tekong cough very badly until at night i have to sit up to sleep cos when i lie down i cannot breath. den my sgt say cough don affect hand and leg, call me jump and move my hand, i do wad he say no. den he say i can jump and move means can do exercise den call me join the training. until halfway the cough was so bad that i spit out some blood den i can fall out. i am just lucky that i didn't die.

jw5

Loyal
i think i know the reason cos during my time, medical center at tekong will only look at your mc and vet it in the afternoon but most of the people start doing exercise right from morning. so between morning and afternoon, even if you look ill, there will be bloody sgts and officers say u chao geng and ask u to join the training.

during my time i kana tekong cough very badly until at night i have to sit up to sleep cos when i lie down i cannot breath. den my sgt say cough don affect hand and leg, call me jump and move my hand, i do wad he say no. den he say i can jump and move means can do exercise den call me join the training. until halfway the cough was so bad that i spit out some blood den i can fall out. i am just lucky that i didn't die.
This is the first time you have shared some insights into your ns days.
Hope that you will share more, otheriwse we won't understand why you keep saying that ns is killing sg.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just cut and paste someone experience. NS is killing sg is a scientific theory and nothing to do with me.

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
think what he has said here is good enuf liao...else if he were to really die...he can't really post here....

aiyah...pua kang tow...tot it was really ur story....

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope that you will share more, otheriwse we won't understand why you keep saying that ns is killing sg.

We all survive NS didn't we????? :biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

The reason I can answer for him. When he was in NS, he was thrown into DB for AWOL. At his stint at DB, something horrible happened. I was the one who issue the order to throw him into DB.:mad:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of us survived NS, but not all. Never send to know for whom the bell tolls, for it may toll for you or your brothers or your sons.

If NS is scrapped, what would you guys think? That means all NSF ROD immediately tomorrow. Suddenly no Defence Force.

What is the repercussions?

Think of the situation as a whole and not on a personal platform:wink:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<
If NS is scrapped, what would you guys think? That means all NSF ROD immediately tomorrow. Suddenly no Defence Force.
>>

One man with machine gun can maintain the fort with one hundred indians outside.

this means that with good technology and imagination , you dont need so many NS slaves.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
One man with machine gun can maintain the fort with one hundred indians outside.

this means that with good technology and imagination , you dont need so many NS slaves.

You sure boh? Is that man with machine gun going to be you?

Define good technology and imagination please.

insanity08

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spit out blood still alright, if spit out sperm, then somthing is really wrong :biggrin:

Don't you think that NS is a good platform for social cohesion ? Well I know a lot of good and true friends in the army. I must say I have a good time in NS. Well I guess some of you all have as well.

Nowadays NS is very relax le ... do you know I know of some SGT in Tekong got throw into DB for ill-treatment of their recruits? With such harsh punishment who dare to ill-treat anyone...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fact remains. This fit kid die due to doing a fitness routine and not in war.

If the generals of other countries come to know about it. What impression will that leave them?

This responsibility is for to the medical and management staff of the army to bear, and not the innocent soldier.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As i say, it is the problem with the medical staff and the management involved. If they are at least doing their job well, the kid would not have died.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you think that NS is a good platform for social cohesion ? Well I know a lot of good and true friends in the army. I must say I have a good time in NS. Well I guess some of you all have as well.

Nowadays NS is very relax le ... do you know I know of some SGT in Tekong got throw into DB for ill-treatment of their recruits? With such harsh punishment who dare to ill-treat anyone...

Ok lah, i know some real good buddies in NS too. Also see alot of selfish buggers, back-stabbers and 2-head snakes in there.

The poor SGT you mentioned i think might be due to ill-treating of the 'white horse'

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all survive NS didn't we????? :biggrin:

We survived NS; along with whatever injuries (direct / indirectly obtained) from training; along with the endless humilation/insults/tekan sessions; etc.

We will not forget and we shall not forgive those bastards that had contributed to it.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is the repercussions?

Think of the situation as a whole and not on a personal platform:wink:

There won't be suddenly no defence.

1. The air force is manned by regulars about 100%. No problem there.
2. The navy is manned by regulars about 80%. No problem there.
3. The army is manned by regulars about 20%. Work on that.