• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS Deferred Schooling Last

jw5

Loyal
Oh.. a sinkie loser making a statement during self-therapy to try to cure his sinkie inferior condition. Pls lah, you are a low life shit loser and need to suck Sam's dick to earn a place in the forum.

He is last but he can improve. When he get the Gold medal , are you going to suck his cock.

I see many of your kind who only suck up to people of status and power and try to rub some onto yourself. why? Because you are incapable of achieving such status and power yourself, you u need to such their dicks and HOPEFULLY to get some of it spill onto you.

You got banned for this post? :confused:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.. a sinkie loser making a statement during self-therapy to try to cure his sinkie inferior condition. Pls lah, you are a low life shit loser and need to suck Sam's dick to earn a place in the forum.

He is last but he can improve. When he get the Gold medal , are you going to suck his cock.

I see many of your kind who only suck up to people of status and power and try to rub some onto yourself. why? Because you are incapable of achieving such status and power yourself, you u need to such their dicks and HOPEFULLY to get some of it spill onto you.

You got banned for this post? :confused:

Bro, i am not really sure. what i know is that when you try to get close to people who has status and power or get close to someone who owns the forum so that you can get some benefit and power out of it.. i call such people a parasite. He cannot create the glory and set up anything by himself, he needs to leech on others to get benefit. If this behaviour is not parasitic, i do not know what is.

Parasite comes from polluted water and shits. so if i call a parasite a sinkie shit, it is totally perfect and compatible. Scrobool is an example of a total parasite.

come to think of it, i should update this as one of the sinkie behaviour.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at this thread u can tell sinkies are major hypocrites lol,90 percent of them were bashing him and looking down on him 2 years prior to his olympic score,fastforward to today,90 percent are busy hugging his nuts and begging for his man juice.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at this thread u can tell sinkies are major hypocrites lol,90 percent of them were bashing him and looking down on him 2 years prior to his olympic score,fastforward to today,90 percent are busy hugging his nuts and begging for his man juice.

Who bash him?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun say 2 years ago.
Up till 2 days ago when he didn't make it to 100m freestyle final the naysayers already out in full force.
Typical sinkie behavior......see how vile pappies behave and you'll see the trend

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read the thread bro,wtf u want me to list the haters out one by one?

Dun say 2 years ago.
Up till 2 days ago when he didn't make it to 100m freestyle final the naysayers already out in full force.
Typical sinkie behavior......see how vile pappies behave and you'll see the trend

No need to go on further.
I already revoked my support after you revealed his pappy links.
Fuck him and hope he drowns in the pool.

Typical sinkie behavior like this?

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
as i alwasy said the newspaper always report all the hype and crap. last time olympics make so much noise as if if he talented like sucking up some white man dick.created a fuss when he was disbarred because of some stupid swimming cap incodent. full of crap. last in commonwealth games. and they still have the audacity to brag about him winning a gold at next olympics. my foot. the trouble with sinkieland is that they always like to boast aloy when they have not proven them selves one single bit. next something would happen to show they they are in fact worse than lousy and amongst the lowest grade of talent. same with some ministars

idiot like you judged people too early....looser mind comes with shit thinking I guess....

jw5

Loyal
Bro, i am not really sure. what i know is that when you try to get close to people who has status and power or get close to someone who owns the forum so that you can get some benefit and power out of it.. i call such people a parasite. He cannot create the glory and set up anything by himself, he needs to leech on others to get benefit. If this behaviour is not parasitic, i do not know what is.

Parasite comes from polluted water and shits. so if i call a parasite a sinkie shit, it is totally perfect and compatible. Scrobool is an example of a total parasite.

come to think of it, i should update this as one of the sinkie behaviour.

who is the TPX?

The parasite. :biggrin: