• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nowadays people don’t want to take vaccine but SPH twisted it and say we are “wait and see”. Pens are very poisonous and deadly than virus

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seniors taking wait-and-see approach to calls for additional Covid-19 vaccine dose​

20240519107253424gin2271.jpg

The estimated number of Covid-19 cases in the week of May 5 to 11 rose to 25,900 cases, compared with 13,700 cases in the previous week. ST PHOTO: GIN TAY

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE – At the age of 87, Mr Chou Keng Lin believes he has led a long and healthy life.

The retiree, who spent most of his working life as a cabby and odd-job labourer, said with his children all grown up, he has nothing left to worry about.

Asked if he was worried about the new Covid-19 wave here, he said he would take some precautions, but was still undecided about whether to get an additional dose of the vaccine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE – At the age of 87, Mr Chou Keng Lin believes he has led a long and healthy life.

The retiree, who spent most of his working life as a cabby and odd-job labourer, said with his children all grown up, he has nothing left to worry about.

Asked if he was worried about the new Covid-19 wave here, he said he would take some precautions, but was still undecided about whether to get an additional dose of the vaccine.

What an idiot. Why give interview time to that brood of propagandist vipers? You know they will edit and twist your words to fit their agenda. :rolleyes:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
苛政猛与虎
苛政猛于虎

• 文学作品
礼记·檀弓下》中有《苛政猛于虎》一文,记载孔子和弟子子路路过泰山时,遇到一名身世凄惨的妇女的故事。当地虎患严重,可就是因为其他地方有国君的苛捐杂税,所以她和亲人宁愿一直住在这里,以至于后来竟有多人连同她的亲人也被老虎咬死,只剩下她一人对着亲人的坟墓哭泣。全文以叙事来说理,深刻揭露了严苛的赋税对人民的残害。后来从这个故事中引申出了“苛政猛于虎”的成语,意思就是统治者的苛捐杂税比吃人的老虎更加可怕。

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retiree Peter Kang, 88, said he has also taken four doses of the vaccine and would consider an extra dose, but he has not made up his mind.

He said: “I try to keep away from crowded places, and I already seldom go to such places anyway. I’m still considered quite healthy.”

He said his main concern about taking another dose is the risk of side effects.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh 好像一条狗, 很听话的狗
Mr Goh Ah Siong, 75, a retiree, said: “We old people are scared to take the vaccine because we are scared of jabs... I’ll get another dose only if the Government says I must.”
2024051933543707gin2263.jpg

Mr Goh Ah Siong said he would only get another jab if the government says he must. ST PHOTO: GIN TAY

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madam June Chong, 72, a cleaning supervisor, said she has already taken four doses of the vaccine and was not keen on taking another as her last jab had hurt her arm.

She added that she has always been taking precautions and continued wearing a mask in crowded places even after it was no longer mandatory.

She said: “This sort of thing (Covid-19 wave), it comes and goes... Covid-19 is just like a cold and cough. We treat it as normal now and have already adapted to living with it.”

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect that the reporters below are extremely racist

David Sun, Correspondent
Anjali Raguraman, Correspondent

Singapore is a multiracial country but reporters only pick Chinese Singaporeans ? Where are the Malay, Indian and Eurasian community ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seniors taking wait-and-see approach to calls for additional Covid-19 vaccine dose​

20240519107253424gin2271.jpg

The estimated number of Covid-19 cases in the week of May 5 to 11 rose to 25,900 cases, compared with 13,700 cases in the previous week. ST PHOTO: GIN TAY
Take more....then all problems will be solved

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh 好像一条狗, 很听话的狗
Mr Goh Ah Siong, 75, a retiree, said: “We old people are scared to take the vaccine because we are scared of jabs... I’ll get another dose only if the Government says I must.”

Mr Goh Ah Siong said he would only get another jab if the government says he must. ST PHOTO: GIN TAY
He know he is in Safe Hands

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh 好像一条狗, 很听话的狗

This Goh Ah Siong, I don't know if he is a real human or AI generated thing... doesn't matter anyway.... I can see the narrative is leaning towards COMPULSORY..... if so, yes break down my door first than we talk ok...