• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nowadays join gangs like 18 sio di ho, 369, hai kim still got future or not?

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys im really interested in becoming a gangster to make some capital for biz. im keen in becoming a lookout for okts. pls anyone with lobang pls pm me. im an uglyloser, no certs, no nothing, cmi in life.. can contact me through my email: [email protected]

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a difference between Gangs and Secret Societies? during my time, gangs are just a bunch of young punks gathering together to cause problems...like 'stare what stare', than get into fights due to staring and all those childish crap.

Secret Societies/Triads to me is more organised crime,,collect protection $$$ will ensure u get protection,,,also of course got the drug dealing and prostitution etc lah..but simple staring incidents I doubt will fight,,as no matter what, Secret Societies want to keep low profile and not attract the attention of the Cops,.....if not Old Fart go and collect protection $$ from them,...they cant earn a living..

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nlhEAdPxIX4?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

WHAT ABT 15 GANG?

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donch waste time..best to join the most powderful, ferocious, ruthless and Kanbu gang ..
The gang is fearfully identified by a " red Lighning bolt" angkong...donch pray, pray becos they
are truly truly very KANBU types

Teamtonychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys im really interested in becoming a gangster to make some capital for biz. im keen in becoming a lookout for okts. pls anyone with lobang pls pm me. im an uglyloser, no certs, no nothing, cmi in life

PM my teammate tonychat :wink: he pimpin his thai ladyboy wife in changi village cp

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys im really interested in becoming a gangster to make some capital for biz. im keen in becoming a lookout for okts. pls anyone with lobang pls pm me. im an uglyloser, no certs, no nothing, cmi in life.. can contact me through my email: [email protected]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AD61EWkOJ3Y?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

See how Malaysian bros hantam and make money from FTs.

6.9 mil =4 mil FTs x $100 protection money = $400 mil big time business.