• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now that CHC trial is over, my question is why was Sun Ho not charged?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
c24427e.jpeg

Kong Hee is unrepentant and no hint of remorse.
Double his sentence when he apeals

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Kong Hee is unrepentant and no hint of remorse.
Double his sentence when he apeals

Why should he repent when he has done nothing wrong. The building fund helped thousands but the crossover project reached out to millions of Sun Ho's adoring fans myself included.

The diversion of money from the building fund to the crossover project was definitely the right call. If the judge is blind to the truth, it is not Kong Hee's fault.

I believe that God is using this episode to test Kong Hee's faith and I'm sure he will pass with flying colors and emerge from this saga unscathed and even more popular than ever.

I foresee the day when CHC's influence will span the continents and benefit millions of devotees across the globe.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come all those around her like her husband and other church execs got charged and then go to jail, but she never was? Are we supposed to believe that she never questioned her husband Kong Hee as to where the millions of dollars come from to finance her musical career in Taiwan and the US? If the husband told her truthfully how and where he embezzled the money to fund her, does she not have a legal and fiduciary duty as an executive of the church to inform the authorities?. And if she did not, then is she not an accomplice and aiding and abetting a criminal enterprise. She should be then also charged with the rest of them.

If the husband lied to her and told her that the funds came from donations of church supporters, then it also become a civil court case as the church has the right to report the case to the police and file a law suit to recover the lost money to her. She should have voluntarily made restitution. If the church does not sue her to recover the money, the Commissioner of Charities should revoke the charitable stature of the Church because the leadership has been negligent in not fulfilling their duties to recover as much funds as possible. Lets face it, Sun Ho is still a rich woman, with properties and assets. Is it possible that because she still remains as an executive director, the Board of CHC has not gone down this route? In many criminal cases, being a recipient of stolen property is enough to make you an accessory. Since Sun Ho was clearly the recipient of the stolen money, she must also be tried in court.

All this is very suspicious to me. She and Kong Hee are by far the central figures in this whole sordid mess. All i have been able to see is that Sun Ho was brought in for questioning by the police. But there has been no statement from the prosecutors office of the SPF as to why she was released and not a suspect in this case. Who did she have to suck to get out of jail?

can pinky leeport auntie jinx for throwing good money away?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with collecting 400k per annum la, Papsmear. The ringleaders were convicted of fraud, not greed. Diffirent.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why should he repent when he has done nothing wrong. The building fund helped thousands but the crossover project reached out to millions of Sun Ho's adoring fans myself included.

The diversion of money from the building fund to the crossover project was definitely the right call. If the judge is blind to the truth, it is not Kong Hee's fault.

I believe that God is using this episode to test Kong Hee's faith and I'm sure he will pass with flying colors and emerge from this saga unscathed and even more popular than ever.

I foresee the day when CHC's influence will span the continents and benefit millions of devotees across the globe.

If he did nothing wrong, then why is he going to jail? If he is innocent and now going to jail, then u are saying there so something wrong with the justice system put in by the PAP. But how can that be? The PAP is infallible, they cannot have put in a justice system that sentences innocent fucks to jail, right? U see your fucked logic or not? PAP gong cheebyes like you need to write believable stuff, month's end coming soon, how you going to collect your PAP IB salary with this shit?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If he did nothing wrong, then why is he going to jail? If he is innocent and now going to jail, then u are saying there so something wrong with the justice system put in by the PAP. But how can that be? The PAP is infallible, they cannot have put in a justice system that sentences innocent fucks to jail, right? U see your fucked logic or not? PAP gong cheebyes like you need to write believable stuff, month's end coming soon, how you going to collect your PAP IB salary with this shit?

Nothing wrong with the system. It is the judge who has erred in his judgement.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting to go to jail is a big torture. They have nothing to do except to wait to go to jail. They are better off going to jail immediately. In fact they should opt to go in early.

sun ho wasnt present yesterday at state court.

convicted six have bail extended and will start prison sentence 11~01~2016.

why did sentencing judge allowed delay of 50 days?jus packed them to jail,now the CHC miltia will armed themselves and unleashed Hell upon sinkies on command of fraudster,conman,convicted crimminal ,crime boss of CHC family, Kong Hee.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi there

1. Don't need to worry about ah horsey hor.
2. Probably, she is looking out for another avenue since hubby is going in.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting to go to jail is a big torture. They have nothing to do except to wait to go to jail. They are better off going to jail immediately. In fact they should opt to go in early.

8 years is a long time. There is no need to rush.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bible say they must judge Christians God will judge non-Christians -

"For what have I to do to judge them also that are
without? do not ye judge them that are within? {5:13} But
them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away
from among yourselves that wicked person."
1 Cor 5:12 & 13

I did interview some CHC goers regarding this.....
Almost all of them do not care if Con Hee is guilty as they do not judge. If he's guilty it's up to him to answer to God.
As to the tithes and donations. They told me they gave with pure heart to God and if it's abused then so be it and it's the embezzler to answer to God. They added they go to worship God and CHC provided the premises.....they treat as giving rental. Because if they go to another church they will still donate to that church. Makes no difference who they give to.

This is the feedback I get from them. Gullible or forgiving? You draw your own conclusion

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is against biblical teaching for a woman to be a pastor or even a bible class teacher where there are male students. According to the bible, women should just keep quiet in Church, and stay at home and bear children.

1 Cor 14:34 & 35.

{14:34} Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law. {14:35} And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

and

1 Tim 2:11 & 12
{2:11} Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. {2:12} But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. {2:13} For Adam was first formed, then Eve. {2:14} And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. {2:15} Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

No its not. Its a long party with booze, hookers, orgies until he goes in. If he goes in right away, how to have all this fun.