• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now, 'Sulu Sultan' wants talks with Malaysia in Neutral country 'Singapore'

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
biggest winner is pinoy land... shifted the moro war to truly asia. last time truly asia cuddle, train and funded this terrorist now they train their guns to their master. so whats the moral of the story 'don't dip your finger in your neighbours problem'.. now the chicken has come back to roost. ok, i need more popcorn ;-)
LAHAD DATU - It was 3am and pitch dark on the heavily fortified beach we were on after a long, eventful day.
The previous day, security forces had launched a massive attack on Kampung Tanduo where terrorists from Sulu had been holed up. That morning, in a six-layer "U" formation, the VAT 69 team started inching closer into the terrorists' hideout in the village that was located several hundred metres from the shore. Metres ahead of them was an incline.All personnel behind them, also stopped. They were suddenly face to face with several terrorists who had been hiding in a chest-deep ditch which was camouflaged with dried palm leaves.

"They all suddenly stood up and both sides had weapons trained at each other. Our brothers in front were training their M-16s down at the terrorists... there were several seconds of silence.
"During this stand-off, which lasted a few seconds, we noticed more of them behind a slope, just behind the ditch.
"It was in that few seconds when their snipers from the slope shot our two brothers in the head," he said, anger and sadness evident in his eyes.
Heavy exchange of gunfire ensued"I saw it all from where I was. I saw a glimpse of his face as he fell back after being hit... it killed me," he said, referring to one of his men who was shot. Abang then turned and walked away.
As we, too, turned to walk back to our base, we were approached by another personnel who had earlier passed us by as we were talking to Abang.