• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not satisfied with hitting Asians, now the Australians are now finding a new target..

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Not satisfied with hitting Asians, now the Australians are now finding a new targ

U sure????????

DUn tell that to the latest h cos he is a racist towards chinese. It would be impossible to have more white losers than asian ones. Watch how he explains how wrong u are.

Give him the benefit of a doubt. After all he is still in school. Wait till he start working in Oz, he'll be singing a different tune.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Not satisfied with hitting Asians, now the Australians are now finding a new targ

Give him the benefit of a doubt. After all he is still in school. Wait till he start working in Oz, he'll be singing a different tune.

It's like impossible. There are many many ppl who are blind to white racism yet point out the smallest 'racism' chinese do.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

ARe u defending the whites???????

So now it's his bro's fault for going out alone at night?????????

If let's say a gang of chinese did that on a lone ang moh in sinkeeland u would not be singing this tune. Ur so adamant in defending ang mohs.

I'm only saying that in another country, it pays to be streetwise. That would help you reduce the chances of getting into trouble, such as in a fight.

And as for defending ang mohs, I think you're just viewing things excessively through a racial spectrum. I don't give racists as much credit, even as I know it exists. The only reason is because racism should be dimly viewed and look down upon, and not be given credit. The more you see through things racially though, the more you give racists attention. And these people thrive on negative attention.

Its just like how some people viewed Obama. They viewed him as a black man, and thus not fit for the Presidential office. They didn't view him as just a man, who happens to be black, and one which is fit for office, not because of his race, but because of his suggested policies, and overall personality.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Feel free to pick at me, which is what you're trying to do, but there's no need to make racist generalizations about mainstream population of a wonderful country that accept SG immigrants, workers and students with open arms... OK??

Pete, unrelated. but you say your job is here and you can pack and go any time and Singapore will lose your job.

If this is true, it means your job cannot be transferred to a Singaporean anyway, so it does not matter to us that you are here or in Australia. Basically it means our gahmen is talking cock about retaining people like you (not meaning to be personal but general reference) whose jobs cannot be transferred to Singaporeans, and create no benefits at all to us.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm only saying that in another country, it pays to be streetwise. That would help you reduce the chances of getting into trouble, such as in a fight.

And as for defending ang mohs, I think you're just viewing things excessively through a racial spectrum. I don't give racists as much credit, even as I know it exists. The only reason is because racism should be dimly viewed and look down upon, and not be given credit. The more you see through things racially though, the more you give racists attention. And these people thrive on negative attention.

Its just like how some people viewed Obama. They viewed him as a black man, and thus not fit for the Presidential office. They didn't view him as just a man, who happens to be black, and one which is fit for office, not because of his race, but because of his suggested policies, and overall personality.

ur just going on a round about way to defend yourself and instead of denying what i wrote about you, choose to ignore it and write up more BS.

I say u ignore white racism and only focus specifically on so-called 'chinese' racism in sg and u did not deny it.

What u wrote above doesn't even address what i say about you.

There are white gangs in Oz which should be relatively safe even in comparison with sg that prey on minorities or specifically asian ones and yet somehow you can twist and turn it around and say hey that guy's fren is stupid to go out night etc etc more excuses.

If there were chinese gangs beating up ang mohs in sg is the ang moh stupid to go out alone at night for eg???

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pete, unrelated. but you say your job is here and you can pack and go any time and Singapore will lose your job.

If this is true, it means your job cannot be transferred to a Singaporean anyway, so it does not matter to us that you are here or in Australia. Basically it means our gahmen is talking cock about retaining people like you (not meaning to be personal but general reference) whose jobs cannot be transferred to Singaporeans, and create no benefits at all to us.

Gidday Annexa. I think in my case, you're definitely spot on. We enjoy our life here anyway, so we do intend to stay regardless. We have many wonderful local friends here, it's safe to bring up kids, and it's summer all year round.

I should point out though, that since I've been here, I have created some jobs that were not here before, and have employed SGpeans into those roles every time. These jobs will stay no matter where I live. Take care (and I seriously do appreciate the nice way that you framed your words) :biggrin:

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal

ur just going on a round about way to defend yourself and instead of denying what i wrote about you, choose to ignore it and write up more BS.

I say u ignore white racism and only focus specifically on so-called 'chinese' racism in sg and u did not deny it.

There are white gangs in Oz which should be relatively safe even in comparison with sg that prey on minorities or specifically asian ones and yet somehow you can twist and turn it around and say hey that guy's fren is stupid to go out night etc etc more excuses.

If there were chinese gangs beating up ang mohs in sg is the ang moh stupid to go out alone at night for eg???

Just an addendum to the discussion between u guys... I wouldn't be game enough to walk through Broadmeadows late at night in the western suburbs of Melbourne (no matter what race I am) - and some other western suburbs as well. There is a good chance you would encounter white, vietnamese, lebanese (or many others) gangs... many of the gangs are also 'mixed' race these days, and don't care what colour u are, just that u are alone and vulnerable. Best just to stay away from the 'rougher' parts of the cities and all will be well - there are many more 'safe' suburbs in Melbourne than there are 'rough' ones where it is safe for anyone (families included) to walk at night - as they do.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gidday Annexa. I think in my case, you're definitely spot on. We enjoy our life here anyway, so we do intend to stay regardless. We have many wonderful local friends here, it's safe to bring up kids, and it's summer all year round.

I should point out though, that since I've been here, I have created some jobs that were not here before, and have employed SGpeans into those roles every time. These jobs will stay no matter where I live. Take care (and I seriously do appreciate the nice way that you framed your words) :biggrin:

I not trying to hit at you or the foreigners at all. I actually is saying, my gahmen screwed up. Sorry I used you as example for illustration, nothing personal intended hor.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal

I not trying to hit at you or the foreigners at all. I actually is saying, my gahmen screwed up. Sorry I used you as example for illustration, nothing personal intended hor.

Of course not - absolutely no offence taken at all. :smile:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

So ur saying that despite how unsafe u felt in oz u needed an ang moh colleague to acocmpany you, you still feel safer over there than in matland or indon????

Man that sucks. I guess ppl who go johor should beware??

Johor? thats really fuck big time.......
I will not go into Johor State where u and me or we are the target.

I work mostly in KL Petronas Tower, Penang and Malacca only.

Johor State? fuck the Polis for lack of security.

This time ur discussion with me is healthy and I appreciates alot.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too bad for you, u must be living in some racist village somewhere in Australia.

I have several doubts whether u really did 'live' in Australia when u compare saftey between Australia in Malaysia or Indonesia, especially the latter. Boy I worked in Jakarta for 2 months back in early 00s and all those days were like hell for me as I never really feel safe walking alone or shopping in a mall. Over here, I could still shop at Worthwools or Coles after 10pm and I felt pretty safe without losing a hair.

You may be right.
But my experiences tell differently with yours though.

chingchong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Australia has a sad tradition of animal abuse.

1. This guy punched a kangaroo unconsious.

2. The late Steve Irwin wrestled crocodiles without provocation.

3. Australian soldiers violated a turkey at Gallipoli during World War 1.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zack... I know you've got a problem with me personally, but as you can see by the news report header, Australia are outraged by the icident of this dickhead. It's not really appropriate to keep posting subjects generalizing "Australians are this" or "Australians are now doing this", based on the acts of individual idiots or history that current Aussies were not around for, but doing their best to make amends.

Feel free to pick at me, which is what you're trying to do, but there's no need to make racist generalizations about mainstream population of a wonderful country that accept SG immigrants, workers and students with open arms... OK??

i notice many people here have a problem with you. contrary to what you may think, i dont dislike you, although i think you come from the worst country in the world. let's face it, australia is racist, overpriced and a total disaster.

i am treating you like my newest project. you need help. you need to be fixed. such terrible psychological problems stemming from a dysfunctional childhood means unhappiness for yourself and those around you.

your inability to attract a member of the opposite sex that you can call your equal is evident you have serious self esteem issues. this is the case when someone like you with an impaired self worth ventures to foreign country and married a person beneath you - so that she will never leave. that is sick, mate. just because you are fat or are insecure does not mean you need to go to some village in china and shave a non english speaking woman down and marry her. there are cultural difficulties to consider.

and my biggest concern is there is an innocent child at the center of this. such family dramas are painfully evident on this poor innocent soul. think of the damage you are doing to your child.

for the sake of your child you need help.

lauta

Alfrescian
Loyal

Send him to Spore. Maybe he can take on the kangaroo judge.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

The white racists here will be glad to see Asians like you being obsessed with racism. That only gives them more reasons to target you.

As I said, you give them too much credit, and now you're insisting that Rome must adapt to you, instead of you adapting what local Romans do. I mean, its simple.

In LA, you know the trend, and you play by their rules here, to prevent yourself and your friends/family from being plummeted. Then you do the necessary stuff to address racism in the community you are in.

That keeps you healthy and in one piece and thus, also ensures you are well enough to pursuit your goals. But if you don't become street smart in a western city, then you'll just get hammered for no reason. You become free meat.

In my opinion, prevention is better than cure. And if you can take action to reduce your chances of getting into a fight in the first place, you're halfway to ensure yours & your friends' safety already.

I mean, Perth isn't like Singapore. And it's harder to transfer what is Singapore's low crime rate to Perth. So you have to play by the rules here, play your cards right and know that its better to avoid fights, then to get into one.

And besides, what's the point of being obsessed with racists? If they wanna get angry over our presence, that's their business. Let them waste their time and money on something that is empty. We, on the other hand, have better things to do. If we just let ourselves get angry and be obsessed with them, then we are just wasting our time, emotion and money on them, and be distracted by them. Getting angry over something that's not worth our time is not something useful. We can address this in a better fashion.