• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not fair!!!! Zapped

jw5

Loyal
I can understand you whining (again) that you have been zapped (again), but why is it not "fair"? :confused::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Steffy, as a Mod and part of the SBF establishment I say your coming into SBF to kpkb is really unfair to SBF. Come, donate some money to SBF then its fair. Your next unfair winning may cost you more points don't say I no say.

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
steffy girl why always behave like a spoilt bitch,just pay leongsam $2 and get yourself zap proof.
me and JohnTan bought ours in adance.

Bookmarked thanks. According to liar John Tan, his InfP was complimentary from Leongsam but then there was no [Comp] below his nick so who is he trying to kid? :biggrin:

I may consider zapping 2500 points off him until he top up. Zapping InfP or (S) donor accounts is not a cowardly act as donors can see who their zappers and givers are. :biggrin:

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
steffy chun Jeebye deserves this treatment for abusing the infraction system in the most offensive forum :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Why is it not fair that you are zapped? :confused:

Is it fair when you are uppzed? :biggrin: