• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal
One December day we found an old straggly cat at our door.
She was a sorry sight.
Starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and hair all matted down...
We felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet.
We didn't know what to call her so we named her 'Pussycat.'
The vet decided to keep her for a day or so
He said he would let us know when we could come and get her.

My husband (the complainer) said, 'OK, but don't forget to wash her, she stinks.'

He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) that wanted the dirty cat, not him.

My husband and my Vet don't see eye to eye.
The vet calls my husband 'El-Cheap-O', and my husband calls the vet 'El-Charge-O'.

They love to hate each other and constantly 'snipe' at one another,
With my husband getting in the last word on this particular occasion..

The next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor,
Who is located in the same building, next door to the vet.

The GP's waiting room and office was full of people waiting to see the doctor.
A side door opened and the vet leaned in - he had obviously seen my husband arrive.

He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said, 'Your wife's pussy doesn't stink any more.
We washed and shaved it, and now she smells like a rose!
Oh, and, by the way, she's pregnant!
God only knows who the father is!'
Then he closed the door.

Now THAT, my friends, is getting even!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
achBhlQ3.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Pope was taking a shower.
Although he's very strict about celibacy, he occasionally felt he
needed to exercise the Papal wrist, and this happened to be one of those occasions.

Just as he reached the Papal climax, he saw a photographer taking a picture of the Holy semen flying through the air.

"Hold on a minute!" said the Pope, “You can't do that - you'll destroy the reputation of the Church!"...

"This is my lottery win", said the photographer, "I'll be financially secure for life with these photos!"

So, the Pope offered to buy the camera from the photographer, and
after much negotiation, they eventually settled on a figure of £2,000,000.

The Pope clothed himself and headed off to destroy the images on the
camera, but along the vast Vatican hallways, he bumped into his personal house-keeper.

Being a bit of a photography buff, she noticed the camera and
said,"That looks like a really expensive digital

SLR camera, how much did it cost you?"

Not being one to lie, the Pope replied, "....two million Quid.."

"TWO MILLION QUID!" replied the house-keeper,

"they must have seen you coming!"..............

hornylee

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dave was staring sadly into his beer and sighed heavily.

"What's up, Dave?" asked the bartender. "It's not like you to be so down in the mouth."

"It's my five-year-old son, Little Johnny," the man replied.

"Don't tell me, he's in trouble for fighting in school? My boy's just the same. Forget aboutit; it happens to boys that age," said the bartender, sympathetically.

"I only wish it was that," answered Dave, "but it's much worse. He got our 16-year-old baby-sitter pregnant."

"That's impossible!" gasped the bartender.

"No, it's not." said Dave. "The little shit stuck a pin in all my condoms!"

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go look for some more, yy is waiting. :p

Ha!:biggrin:

I have plenty of such GIFs but this may not be to everyone's liking.:biggrin: I am no sure how many viewers are actually enjoying this thread as there are hardly any encouraging comments. Usually if a shared joke or image is well received, one would expect a few nice comments to show some appreciation.

It is true Singaporeans are emotionless. I think the majority of us in SBF are pretty serious guys. Some are taking this site as an RPG even.:eek::confused:

hornylee

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ha!:biggrin:

I have plenty of such GIFs but this may not be to everyone's liking.:biggrin: I am no sure how many viewers are actually enjoying this thread as there are hardly any encouraging comments. Usually if a shared joke or image is well received, one would expect a few nice comments to show some appreciation.

It is true Singaporeans are emotionless. I think the majority of us in SBF are pretty serious guys. Some are taking this site as an RPG even.:eek::confused:

I am quite certain a fair amount of guys read the jokes as the views do increase on a daily basis and no adverse comments so far. I'm sure yy must be chuckling a lot. I know I do bro. Thanks for the jokes.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am quite certain a fair amount of guys read the jokes as the views do increase on a daily basis and no adverse comments so far. I'm sure yy must be chuckling a lot. I know I do bro. Thanks for the jokes.

Thank you. I do enjoy most of the jokes posted here too. Here is one nice image.

150033_454548284599070_1631259246_n.jpg