• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TGIF: Pearls of Wisdom

Men's Pearls of Wisdom

1. When I was born, I was given a choice - A big dick or a good memory. I don't remember, what I chose.

2. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

3. A wife is a sex object. Every time you ask for sex, she objects.

4. Impotence: Nature's way of saying 'No hard feelings...'

5. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men - 'don't' and 'stop', unless they are used together.

6. Panties: Not the best thing on earth, but next to the best thing on earth.

7. There are three stages of sex in a man's life: Tri Weekly, Try Weekly, and Try Weakly.

8. Virginity can be cured.

9. Virginity is not dignity, its lack of opportunity.

10. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

11. I tried phone sex once, but the holes in the dialer were too small.

12. Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy.

13. Q: What's an Australian kiss?
A: The same thing as a French kiss, only down under.

14. A couple just married were happy with the whole thing. He was happy with the Hole and she was happy with the Thing......

15. Q: What are the three biggest tragedies in a mans life?
A: Life sucks, job sucks, and the wife doesn't

16. Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
A: Breasts don't have eyes.

17. Despite the old saying, ' Don 't take your troubles to bed', many men still sleep with their wives!!

18. Breasts are proof that men can focus on 2 things at a time.

Send to the men who need a laugh and the women with a good sense of humour.����:p:biggrin:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheers

beer bottles.jpg

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fleeing Taliban terrorist, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghan desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the mirage, only to find a very frail little old Jewish man standing at a small makeshift display rack - selling ties.

The Taliban terrorist asked, "Do you have water ?"

The Jewish man replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie ? They are only $5."

The Taliban shouted hysterically, "Idiot infidel! I do not need such an over-priced western adornment. I spit on your ties. I need water!"

"Sorry, I have none, just ties - pure silk, and only $5."

"Pahh ! A curse on your ties! I should wrap one around your scrawny little neck and choke the life out of you but . . I must conserve my energy and find water!"

"Okay," said the little old Jewish man. "It does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie from me, or that you hate me, threaten my life, and call me infidel. I will show you that I am bigger than any of that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a restaurant. It has the finest food and all the ice-cold water you need. Go In Peace."

Cursing him again, the desperate Taliban staggered away, over the hill.

Several hours later, he crawled back, almost dead, and gasped .........

"They won't let me in without a tie !''

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
#1884:

Bro Sirus,
Cheers too!

Learnt a new beer from Romania.
wonder if it is sold here?

Attachments

• Timisoreana.jpeg
    Timisoreana.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 808
Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden Words By A Wise Man

1. "If you want to change the world, do it when you are a bachelor. After marriage, you can't even change a TV channel"

2. "Listening to wife is like reading the terms and conditions of website. You understand Nothing, still you agreed..."

3. "Chess is the only game in the world, which reflects the status of the husband. The poor King can take only one step at a time...While the mighty Queen can do whatever she likes."

4. "All men are brave. Horror movies don't scare them...But 5 missed calls from wife...surely dead..."

Send this to all men who can smile after reading this...& to all ladies who can LOL after reading it