• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
!%20HOCKEYYZYPB4.jpeg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blondie joke??

An old, blind Marine wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, 'Before you tell that joke I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler. Now, think about it seriously, do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind Marine thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.'

GJcrHriW4AAwL6K.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NewerOlder
03.27.24.jpg

us.png

Deb Milbrath
27 March 2024

RAPIST-trump FOR SALE

FOLLOW THE MONEY. His latest grift during Easter week…of course… sell bibles (King Don Version). His platform "TRUTH" SOCIAL also went public (a whole other story of a round-about you-wash-my-back deal) but as we all know. It is all about having access to him. RAPIST-trump would sell his soul to anybody with the cash… a foreign power, oligarchs, deep pocket US billionaires with an agenda..it’s a long list. He’s done it before. Heck with his legal woes WHO will pay to help him with his bonds and judgments? Vlad???
NOTHING will stop him during a term #2 !! The art of the grift and access continues.