• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mon blues?

1) Newly wed girl told mom her husband is still a virgin.
Mom asked 'How do you know?'
Girl replied 'Last night when we made love, his cock was still in plastic cover.'

2) After sex, Thai girl kept fondling man's cock.
Man asked: 'Why? Want to have sex again?'
Thai Girl replied: 'No lah, just admiring your cock... I used to have one

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11029637_826907690678464_7160561711977142951_n.jpg

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A young Chinese girl going on her 1st date, her mother warned her......
"1st he kisses your cheek; then he'll kiss your breasts, you'll enjoy; then he want to go on top. You must not allow it so as not to disgrace our family name."

Next day, girl told Mom, "Everything happen exactly as you predicted. I didn't allow him to go on top so I went on top and disgrace his family."


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I;ve read this like a dozen times but each time i LOLLOL!