• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not advisable to live in Big Cities?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chances of WMD attack in big city greater: report
Tue Dec 2, 2008 2:05am EST

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The chances of a terror attack on a major city somewhere in the world using weapons of mass destruction are better than even, according to a task force mandated by the U.S. Congress, The Washington Post reported in its Tuesday edition.

A draft study by the panel warns of growing threats from rogue states, nuclear smuggling rings and the spread of atomic information in the developing world, the newspaper reported.

The panel, the Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism, singled out Pakistan as a grave concern because of its network of terror groups, history of instability and nuclear capabilities, according to the report.

"In our judgment, America's margin of safety is shrinking, not growing," the newspaper quoted from the draft report.

The panel said it is more likely that a terror attack, which could also include biological weapons, will take place by the end of 2013, according to the report.

Former Sen. Bob Graham, a Florida Democrat, chaired the commission with former Rep. James Talent, a Missouri Republican, as the vice chairman.

The commission recommended the overhaul of international nonproliferation treaties, including more robust inspections by the International Atomic Energy Agency, the report said.

The panel also urged President-elect Barack Obama to take a tough line with Iran and North Korea.

(Reporting by John Poirier)

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually for Biz traveller like us, esp doing business in risky city , these is what i do while i in Sri lanka or russia-

1. Do not go to market place like Bus stop/police station/Market with lot of people
2. Do not stay in Hotel that is operate by Foreigner or oversea group. Usually the UK/US tourist like to stay in this kind of Hotel chain.
3. Stay in Hotel manage by the local company.
4. Talk to the local for advise, they know the best.
5. usually the most heavily guard place is the most dangerous.
6. Possible do not wear shoe that easy to run away.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually for Biz traveller like us, esp doing business in risky city , these is what i do while i in Sri lanka or russia-

1. Do not go to market place like Bus stop/police station/Market with lot of people
2. Do not stay in Hotel that is operate by Foreigner or oversea group. Usually the UK/US tourist like to stay in this kind of Hotel chain.
3. Stay in Hotel manage by the local company.
4. Talk to the local for advise, they know the best.
5. usually the most heavily guard place is the most dangerous.
6. Possible do not wear shoe that easy to run away.

i don't get point no. 6. would u kindly clarify?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
if your shoes are easy to run away, by the time you want to wear them to run away, they already ran away, got it ?:biggrin:

i make a mistake you also can explain for me..thank you very much.
What i mean is to wear those comfortable flat shoe that can run away from the kana place asap.
Once i was in sri lanka, a bomb explode beside our Hotel, i see the woman with high platform shoe, running and fall down ,then get up fall down again..haha..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i make a mistake you also can explain for me..thank you very much.
What i mean is to wear those comfortable flat shoe that can run away from the kana place asap...

Alamak, i tot you wanted to advise us not to wear nice shoes to mosque....:biggrin:

Sipahsi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Teekee. Really, you're a moron.

You keep doing these things that show-off your below average IQ.

What are you gonna copy & paste next? An article about how running with scissors is dangerous?

See your reflection in the mirror? That's a retard you're looking at.

Quit kicking yourself in the balls man. People like you make everyone else feel better about themselves. But you gotta stop. We can't take the ego-boosting anymore.

You should write "How to be a dummy for dummies". You'll make millions. Then lose it all cause you got scammed answering and believing Nigerian email scams - multiple times.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should write "How to be a dummy for dummies". You'll make millions. Then lose it all cause you got scammed answering and believing Nigerian email scams - multiple times.

relax lah bro, just creating some topics for discussion lah, don't get so upset leh, why did i accidently hit someone on their nerves?

why don't you have peace in your life?