• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nostradamus Prohecy predicts OBAMA win!

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Shadow shall rise across the world, and darken every land, even to the smallest corner, and there shall be neither Light nor safety. And he who shall be born of the Dawn, born of the Land of the Dark one <span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span>, according to Prophecy, he shall stretch forth his hands to catch the Shadow, and the world shall scream in the pain of salvation. All Glory be to the <a href="http://encyclopaedia-wot.org:8008/main/creator.html">Creator</a>, and to the Light, and to he who shall be born again. May the Light save us from him."

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
"The Shadow shall rise across the world, and darken every land, even to the smallest corner, and there shall be neither Light nor safety. And he who shall be born of the Dawn, born of the Land of the Dark one <span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span>, according to Prophecy, he shall stretch forth his hands to catch the Shadow, and the world shall scream in the pain of salvation. All Glory be to the <a href="http://encyclopaedia-wot.org:8008/main/creator.html">Creator</a>, and to the Light, and to he who shall be born again. May the Light save us from him."

Nostradamus also predicted the end of the world? so i hope this prophecy is not fulfilled, then the world will not end :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sipahsi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the like 12th time I've heard some Nostradamus prediction of armageddon over the decades. It seems he keeps getting gullible believers.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is the human race that he is talking about. Mother earth would still be in existence for ions but the human race follow the ways of the dinosaur. it may face extinction if humans are not able to mutate.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is the human race that he is talking about. Mother earth would still be in existence for ions but the human race follow the ways of the dinosaur. it may face extinction if humans are not able to mutate.

You watch too much TV my friend.

But out of curiosity - in what form do you think humans need to mutate?