• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nose Digging With Long Finger Nails. Yucks!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is disgusting!!! Ejaculation should take place someplace warm and cozy at 37 Celsius. Like a mouth or a pussy! Some like anuses, but upon withdrawal, may be accompanied with some faecal matter, which is disgusting.

Cheers!

How about ejaculating your semen in an elevator? Is that considered disgusting to you?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most difficult is in digging ear wax as one cannot easily flick it. a compromise is to roll it into a tiny ball with booger from the nostril and then flick it. flicking the combo yuckiness to the permed hair of an ah soh who talks too much on a train requires precision and practice. :biggrin:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
the most difficult is in digging ear wax as one cannot easily flick it. a compromise is to roll it into a tiny ball with booger from the nostril and then flick it. flicking the combo yuckiness to the permed hair of an ah soh who talks too much on a train requires precision and practice. :biggrin:

Morning Elder brother, you must be drinking a lot. :smile: Ear wax and nose wax??

And don't you ever do that to anyone, not even an Ah Soh for heaven's sake!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning Elder brother, you must be drinking a lot. :smile: Ear wax and nose wax??

And don't you ever do that to anyone, not even an Ah Soh for heaven's sake!

good evening sister. i'm sober now. no, no nose wax. logically, for a dehydrated booger, the ear wax can help hydrate and "soften" the hardened booger in order for it to be rolled into a tiny ball - the purpose is to dispose of it with range and precision. otherwise a spit on the booger will do. sorry to digress but this is a trick learned in the wilderness during camping trips. :p

no, no. it's a hypothesis and i've not put it into practice on an ah soh yet. :biggrin:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good evening sister. i'm sober now. no, no nose wax. logically, for a dehydrated booger, the ear wax can help hydrate and "soften" the hardened booger in order for it to be rolled into a tiny ball - the purpose is to dispose of it with range and precision. otherwise a spit on the booger will do. sorry to digress but this is a trick learned in the wilderness during camping trips. :p

no, no. it's a hypothesis and i've not put it into practice on an ah soh yet. :biggrin:

It's nite time where you are, have a glass of bubbly champagne to chill, my elder brother.

I do not want to talk about wax anymore. Not going to upset the ham and eggs breakfast that I am going to have.

Have a fabulous evening!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlie, I haven't. A tad too lazy this morning to go to the groceries. Going out is a chore for me as I will still need to dress up :smile:

Dress up?

Why is there a need to dress up to go grocery shopping?
Casual clothes will do.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dress up?

Why is there a need to dress up to go grocery shopping?
Casual clothes will do.

Oh Charlie, you are teasing me again! Of course I need to dress up, or else I will look shabby and old. It is about "feeling good", not vanity.

I am not talking about formal dressing, but casuals need to be "fit to be seen" too :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh Charlie, you are teasing me again! Of course I need to dress up, or else I will look shabby and old. It is about "feeling good", not vanity.

I am not talking about formal dressing, but casuals need to be "fit to be seen" too :smile:

How is your "man"?

jw5

Loyal
It is far better to dig your nose with long finger nails than with short finger nails. Short finger nails will take you longer and much more effort. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is far better to dig your nose with long finger nails than with short finger nails. Short finger nails will take you longer and much more effort. :biggrin:

This is a great business idea.

Is there a decent kind of tool for this kind of extraction ?

SarahPeiLing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is disgusting!!! Ejaculation should take place someplace warm and cozy at 37 Celsius. Like a mouth or a pussy! Some like anuses, but upon withdrawal, may be accompanied with some faecal matter, which is disgusting.

Cheers!

An anus is an exit, not an entrance. That is my firm belief.