• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

North Korea has fired several artillery shells into South Korea

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha now i know something fishy!!! china is actually planning with north korea on something big..... and the Asian game unfair treatment on the Taiwanese, actually hinted something.the china actually brided the south korea judge to make unfair treatment on the taiwanese so as to make them hate against the south koreans.so that any invasion on the south korea, the taiwanese will not support the south korea.

not sure if what i analysis is right ???:eek: :eek: :eek:

anyone oppose to my analysis?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha now i know something fishy!!! china is actually planning with north korea on something big..... and the Asian game unfair treatment on the Taiwanese, actually hinted something.the china actually brided the south korea judge to make unfair treatment on the taiwanese so as to make them hate against the south koreans.so that any invasion on the south korea, the taiwanese will not support the south korea.

You think they Pang Sai Bor Tai Ji Zhor ah ?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

You need to get a refill on your prescription from IMH :eek::oIo:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

FWAH!! This is really deep and insightful. :rolleyes:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
870x.jpg

This picture taken on November 23, 2010 by a South Korean tourist shows huge plumes of smoke rising from Yeonpyeong island in the disputed waters of the Yellow Sea on November 23, 2010. North Korea fired dozens of artillery shells onto a South Korean island on November 23, 2010, killing two people, setting homes ablaze and triggering an exchange of fire as the South's military went on top alert.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x680.jpg

750x.jpg

South Korean President Lee Myung-bak has a briefing at the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Seoul as the military was put on top alert after North Korea's artillery attack on a South Korean island of Yeonpyeong Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
810x.jpg

South Korean residents of Yeonpyeong island arrive at a port in Incheon, west of Seoul, on November 23, 2010 after North Korea fired dozens of artillery shells onto the South Korean island. North Korea fired a deadly barrage of artillery shells onto a South Korean island on November 23, 2010 in one of the most serious border incidents since the 1950-53 war, inciting global condemnation.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
730x.jpg

780x.jpg

South Korean firefighters get on a boat to head to Yeonpyeong island at a port in Incheon, west of Seoul, South Korea, Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
770x.jpg

A TV grab shows the moment of impact of one of the artillery shells fired by North Korea on the South Korean island of Yeonpyeong November 23, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
810x.jpg

South Koreans read extra edition newspapers in downtown Seoul on November 23, 2010 after North Korea earlier in the day fired dozens of artillery shells onto a South Korean island.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
830x.jpg

A female North Korean soldier stands guard on the banks of the Yalu River, near the North Korean town of Sinuiju, opposite the Chinese border city of Dandong, November 23, 2010.​

Z

Zombie

830x.jpg

A female North Korean soldier stands guard on the banks of the Yalu River, near the North Korean town of Sinuiju, opposite the Chinese border city of Dandong, November 23, 2010.​

this kimchi should taste better than our homegrown safti-vege :biggrin: