• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

North Chinese men and their light skin superiority complex

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only PRC north Chinese men, but many of Korean men and some Singaporean men have these light skin superiority complex. Many of them keep thinking that men with light skin = superiority, advantageous and attractive yet clearly they don't get more pussy than the average black men. Nor do these white women or even the Japanese women go to East Asia to pay sex with locals but instead they flock to Thailand and Bali to pay the local men for sex. And why is it that every year there is 100,000 of marriages between South Chinese men and North/Central Chinese women but only few thousand north Chinese marry South Chinese women?

I know North Chinese men and some Singaporean men who look down on people with dark skin especially the men But shouldn't you be jealous that the Japanese women you crave for so much prefer the Southeast Asian brown meat?

White women, Gay white men, Japanese women going to bali to pay sex, even though the weather is as hot as India and Africa.
3675003975_96f4c977b5.jpg

party_bali.jpg

Young Japanese Women Flock To Thailand For Romance

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/32837

" According to the Japanese government, the number of Japanese who travelled to Thailand rose by 7.7 per cent in 2000 from the previous year to 885,938. Among them, the number of Japanese females in their 20s totalled 142,951, compared to only 89,953 Japanese male visitors in the same age bracket. Chika Ko, who visited Bangkok on vacation last summer with her female friend, said she understands why some Japanese women are fascinated by Thai men.

"Compared with Western men, Thai men are modest and they are also sweeter than Japanese men, so I understand some Japanese women fall in love with Thai men," Ko said.

Now let's compare the Chinese men - Japanese women marriage (and vice versa). The North Chinese claim that Japanese women desire North Chinese men because of their fairer skin and taller in height than the short Japanese. And according to this embarrassing article from Beijing it says Japanese men feel inferior to Chinese men and that they are less capable.

http://www.thebeijinger.com/blog/2009/12/17/Stop-Press-Japanese-Women-Marrying-Chinese-Men

And yet when we look at the statistic it shows Japanese men and North Chinese women marriage is 11x higher than vice versa. ( See how pathetic these North Chinese men are? so full of shit )

http://www.mhlw.go.jp/toukei/saikin/hw/jinkou/suii07/marr2.html

Japanese men marrying chinese women: 11,926
Japanese women marrying chinese men: 1,016

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would citizens of a first world country wanna marry that of a third world cuntry? :confused:

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares if 1st world country marries 3rd world? the point is I just proved that these inferior North Chinese male are so full of shit with their empty superiority complex.

This poor journalism from People’s Daily in Beijing were bragging about how Japanese women prefer Chinese men and aside from that they bragged about how tall and light skin they were. but than why so many tall north Chinese women marry short legged Japanese men? and why do the Japanese women marry the southeast Asian Thai men ( who are both short and dark?). I wish an inferior north Chinese male would explain that to me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah seriously ah got northern chinese superiority?

Actually for women they tend to go for darker skinned men while men prefer lighter skinned women. Btw it's pointless making stereotypes like this and using jap ladies as an example. Japanese gals will actually fuck anything. You should check out jap gals in reggae dancehall.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah seriously ah got northern chinese superiority?

Actually for women they tend to go for darker skinned men while men prefer lighter skinned women. Btw it's pointless making stereotypes like this and using jap ladies as an example. Japanese gals will actually fuck anything. You should check out jap gals in reggae dancehall.

I don't think it's an stereotype that these northern Chinese men have an light skin superiority mentality. I've read more than enough PRC forums before and from what I've read many of them believe that having light skin is closer to the western standard of beauty and because of this very fact they keep masturbating on to their lighter skin complexion to darker skin southern Chinese.

Yes..but the point is these Japanese gals are not flocking to China to look for men, nor do they want to marry the Chinese men living in Japan instead they prefer the Southeast Asian boys yet these PRC north Chinese men are still bragging about how the Japanese girls want them so badly, just go and read their stupid PRC forums and see how ignorant they are of the truth.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think it's an stereotype that these northern Chinese men have an light skin superiority mentality. I've read more than enough PRC forums before and from what I've read many of them believe that having light skin is closer to the western standard of beauty and because of this very fact they keep masturbating on to their lighter skin complexion to darker skin southern Chinese.

Yes..but the point is these Japanese gals are not flocking to China to look for men, nor do they want to marry the Chinese men living in Japan instead they prefer the Southeast Asian boys yet these PRC north Chinese men are still bragging about how the Japanese girls want them so badly, just go and read their stupid PRC forums and see how ignorant they are of the truth.

which prc forum?

Aiyah you so dulan them for what?

Btw southern chinese men well some of them have tanned skin but some of them have light skin too. Seriously light skin isn't exclusive to northern chinese.

So you're pissed on japanese gals not flocking to northern chinese guys. :rolleyes:

Btw many ang moh women flocking to black men.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a preference for fairer skin. Just look at all the cosmetics out there with bleaching and sunscreen properties. Northern Chinese thinking they are superior to the Southern Chinese no different from North Indians thinking they are superior to the darker Tamils in the South.

The whole Jap girls liking Northern Chinese men is silly. Most of the new gen Japs are tall. There will always be those tempted to try new things - Australian girls going to Bali for a good time. Life is short and if you are young and single why not? As long as you know how to take care of yourself it is fine.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a preference for fairer skin. Just look at all the cosmetics out there with bleaching and sunscreen properties. Northern Chinese thinking they are superior to the Southern Chinese no different from North Indians thinking they are superior to the darker Tamils in the South.

The whole Jap girls liking Northern Chinese men is silly. Most of the new gen Japs are tall. There will always be those tempted to try new things - Australian girls going to Bali for a good time. Life is short and if you are young and single why not? As long as you know how to take care of yourself it is fine.

You see there's these ppl that make generalizations but only generalizations they like to hear. Now there are many black men with ang moh gals for eg but somehow if you tell that to a ang moh man he will be pissed but yet this ang moh man won't have a problem boasting many asian gals like him for eg.

As for this northern chinese thing i didn't know they were actually fair. I mean since when does fair skin in a chinese be contained in a region of china? Northern and southern chinese have tanned and fair skin. You can say that northern chinese men have thinner and longer noses for eg but isn't andy lau a southern chinese someone with an ang moh nose?

Let me tell you one thing though. There are ppl out there including ang mohs that don't want to see chinese men including both north and south to be with gals of other races. They'll find every chance to ridicule it. I'm sure you know what i'm talking about. These so called bali guys like to somehow boast to east asian guys that they are "superior" to them simply cos some jap gals with a dark skin fetish are hooking up with them totally ignoring that there are jap guys with indon gals for eg.

Lastly i find this a joke. Jap gals choosing to go with indon guys which is akin to a female prostitution trip same as a male travelling to batam to fuck some whores there as preferring them over chinamen. Jap gals who more or less look like chinese gals who don't affect the lives of any sinkies preferring batam guys not any of our concern over northern chinese men which is also not the concern of sinkies and he's starting a thread on this.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also likes light skin women ( chinese ). i wouldn't want my woman to be darker than me, looks like a malay/thai.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lighter Skin Tone Is An In Thing

i also likes light skin women ( chinese ). i wouldn't want my woman to be darker than me, looks like a malay/thai.

Hmmm, same here. The girls I knew had skin tones fairer or as fair as mine. Sometimes, I do question secretly why this gal or guy is so dark. Some looked like Thais or Malay.

Light skin tones is the in thing. And whitening creams are selling. That's the fad.

face%20cream.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something else to add on. I noticed that there's quite a number of sinkie chinese that have that malay/thai look. Thai looks i can undertsand cos thai ppl origiated from the same region of china as sinkie chinese but malay looks it probably means they are mixed with malay. Anyway im pissed that some sinkies will.mistake other local chinese that look more cheena as coming from china which is obviously retarded cos there's always a variety of looks amongst a population. There are also many tanned skin chinamen around. I dont think one type is superior to another. Its just like saying blond ang mohs are superior to black haired ang mohs.

Xenon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The result, says Shukan Bunshun (Feb 2) is that the Chinese enjoy a rich campus sex life while the Japanese look on in mingled envy, resentment and bewilderment.

“The lukewarm approach of Japan’s herbivorous men,” Shukan Bunshun hears from writer and erotic merchandise shop manager Minori Kitahara, “is just no match for the animal magnetism of the Chinese male.”

http://www.japantoday.com/category/kuchikomi/view/china-outperforming-japan-in-campus-romance