• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

noobie question...?

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time I spoon feed you but I'm not around to hold your hand throughout your life and neither is anyone else.

If you don't learn to stand on your own two feet, you're going to have a very pathetic life.

A kind fatherly figure

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
See! Someone agrees with me
This guy is pretty pathetic, got bullied at work, can't get over getting fired, drives a taxi now as a living, got his Aussie visa rejected and now shown to not even able to google stuff. How big of an L do you think is on his forehead.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn eh, how did i offend you? i am sure you are no better in real life, i am getting used to forummers talking like winners all the time, this is not my first day here. if you have a problem with me, we can meet and have a fist fight, then you will know who is the bigger loser...but i doubt a cunt like you won't have the guts. oh, i forget that you are aussie and won't be able to meet, probable excuse... and good luck mr aussie, it's gonna take many years for australia to recover from it's financial doldrum.

This guy is pretty pathetic, got bullied at work, can't get over getting fired, drives a taxi now as a living, got his Aussie visa rejected and now shown to not even able to google stuff. How big of an L do you think is on his forehead.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn eh, how did i offend you? i am sure you are no better in real life, i am getting used to forummers talking like winners all the time, this is not my first day here. if you have a problem with me, we can meet and have a fist fight, then you will know who is the bigger loser...but i doubt a cunt like you won't have the guts. oh, i forget that you are aussie and won't be able to meet, probable excuse... and good luck mr aussie, it's gonna take many years for australia to recover from it's financial doldrum.

Couple of Groins

1. Your online persona as a taxi driver is a FLOP looking at your frequency of postings and topics u posts

2. Pardon my moderated clones for being rude to u in this thread

3. :biggrin:

4. :biggrin:

5. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can be my master if you want...i have never seen someone with so many points after alamaking.:o

Couple of Groins

1. Your online persona as a taxi driver is a FLOP looking at your frequency of postings and topics u posts

2. Pardon my moderated clones for being rude to u in this thread

3. :biggrin:

4. :biggrin:

5. :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wanna meet? Darling harbour 9 pm then.