• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nonsense in Buddhism

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;KauGMZVBnjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KauGMZVBnjk&sns=em[/video]

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuuhahhaaaaaaa, what's the different? U crap, I crap harder!!! Wuuhahaaaaa!!!

That's why I call you a parrot :wink: whahhahaha .

If your IQ was as high as your weight, you'd be a genius. By the way , please do not ride your lau bu as wild boar :wink: image.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I call you a parrot :wink: whahhahaha .

If your IQ was as high as your weight, you'd be a genius. By the way , please do not ride your lau bu as wild boar :wink: View attachment 11162

POWDER-FUL SIA!!!!!!! Wuhahaaaaaaa!!!! Seen this lying around your mom's place. Was taken quite a while ago, could be your missing FATHER but not too sure. Don't get excited, give me more leads I might help solve your puzzle but quite difficult. Your short middle finger don't quite match the man's toe. I will do my best.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
POWDER-FUL SIA!!!!!!! Wuhahaaaaaaa!!!! Seen this lying around your mom's place. Was taken quite a while ago, could be your missing FATHER but not too sure. Don't get excited, give me more leads I might help solve your puzzle but quite difficult. Your short middle finger don't quite match the man's toe. I will do my best.

I saw your father on the street just now .. What happen to him ? As crazy and stupid as you ? Whahhahaha . Ya I get excited when I saw your father so I decided to take a photo and show everyone here :wink: whahhahaha

image.jpg