• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

non-consummation is not equal to virginity

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
correct?
the parties could have sex before marriage but did not have sex after marriage.

got on legal case to prove below

Ford v Ford Fam Law 232: This was a particularly interesting case, because H and W had had a sexual relationship before the marriage. H was sent to prison. H and W married while he was in prison. Following the marriage, H refused to consummate the marriage, and later said that he did not want to live with W, even after he was released (instead, opting to live with an ex-girlfriend upon release). W’s petition was successful: H’s refusal to consummate the marriage in prison was not a ‘wilful refusal’, but his clear determination never to do so was sufficient.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct?
the parties could have sex before marriage but did not have sex after marriage.

got on legal case to prove below

Ford v Ford Fam Law 232: This was a particularly interesting case, because H and W had had a sexual relationship before the marriage. H was sent to prison. H and W married while he was in prison. Following the marriage, H refused to consummate the marriage, and later said that he did not want to live with W, even after he was released (instead, opting to live with an ex-girlfriend upon release). W’s petition was successful: H’s refusal to consummate the marriage in prison was not a ‘wilful refusal’, but his clear determination never to do so was sufficient.
Pui your Hakka dog chicken mother phua cb non consummation equals virginity if you are a virgin before marriage. Your Hakka family women are not virgin before marriage does not equal me hokkien are not virgin. Pui!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Like that 没完没了
The whole world will be full of virgin de woh
exactly lor
everyday kpkb in this forum insisting she is virgin because of non consummation. but legal case shows clearly that non consummation does not equal virginity

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly lor
everyday kpkb in this forum insisting she is virgin because of non consummation. but legal case shows clearly that non consummation does not equal virginity
Also If don't need produce cert, then anybody also can say they are degree holder, doctorate etc during interview de woh

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also say.
anyhow also can claim virgin
bad logic
no good proof
habitual liar
You are the habitual Hakka ADULTERER liar persecuting hokkien virgin while you dare not take up my virginity test challenge and dare not even swear. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your thread title is NOT correct according to forum 大话精:

Screenshot_1.jpg

According to 大话精, why she is a virgin leh ? because the marriage is not consummated.

Now you understand why she does not have to prove virginity. For 大话精, it's non-consummation that proves virginity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your thread title is NOT correct according to forum 大话精:

View attachment 193044

According to 大话精, why she is a virgin leh ? because the marriage is not consummated.

Now you understand why she does not have to prove virginity. For 大话精, it's non-consummation that proves virginity.
Come on you Cantonese dog son of chicken are the one telling lies making an issue out of a simple sentence and I already replied you twice and you dare not answer there and yet repeat your Ccb lies everywhere non stop. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
别人笑我大话精
我笑法官分不清
婚宴吸金蜜月亲
红包满满抵年薪
You sia suay Chinese dog son of chicken mouth only repeating all Ccb lies and false accusations of me that I have answered many times with your Cantonese dog pride. Pui!