• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NOL run into the ground by PAP scholar Generals, now being sold to French. WTF

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, I don't understand something. maybe Whore Jinx like to come on this forum and explain it to me. According to the 2013 NOL Unaudited balance Sheet, they have just over $9 billion in total assets (Ships, land, properties, equipment, etc). They have debt of around $3.5 billion. Now CGA CCM want to pay $2.4 billion and take over the $3.5 billion debt from Neptune. So, roughly, they will commit around $6 billion. Which they are planning to borrow from Paribas, and HSBC. Like that, if they liquidate NOL completely, absorb the ships and other absorbable assets into their own company, don't they earn $3billion? The ROI is even greater if they put very little money down and borrow from the banks. I think these French fuckers should be running Stemasick. My analysis is probably too simplistic.

NOL sold APL to kintetsu this year for $1b+, so gotta minus that from the 2013 assets. Might have sold some other assets as well... we wont know what and how much..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's good to see the government divesting its ownership of GLCs a step at a time. It is what the people of Singapore want and we are blessed to have a government that listens to the electorate.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see now that this thread started almost exactly 1 month ago has over 11,000 views and 8 pages of comments. THIS SALE OF NOL IS A HOT TOPIC!! Yet, there is a deafening lack of analysis, protests, etc from the oppo, especially the WP..
hahaha....u better change your nick to OPPOsmearer...
you aresticulate nonsence and then have the cheek to smear the oppo parties for not supporting your nonsense...
truly retarded...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha....u better change your nick to OPPOsmearer...
you aresticulate nonsence and then have the cheek to smear the oppo parties for not supporting your nonsense...
truly retarded...

Umm.....what is aresticulate? I don't know this big word. care to enlighten me, fucktard?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Umm.....what is aresticulate? I don't know this big word. care to enlighten me, fucktard?
hahaha....the correct spelling is arse-ticulate...
it is a word coined in 2015 to describe the rubbish you are posting regularly....basically talking through the arse......