• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No Public Appearance of Lee Kuan Yew Since 21 Nov 2013

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear brothers and sisters

did u eat a lot of turkey and ham?

according to this website, there has been no public appearance of Lee Kuan Yew since 21 Nov 2013.

we wish Lee Kuan Yew well and long life uncle lee.

http://leewatch.info

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe dead liao................they taking the time to find a body double thru cosmetic surgery............or buying robot from Japan and trying to make it look like him.............

not difficult............since he's a zombie-in-a-wheelchair now.........the robot just need to stare blankly and close/open mouth non-stop like goldfish...........

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
according to this website, there has been no public appearance of Lee Kuan Yew since 21 Nov 2013.

We wish smear of shit on sole of shoe a lingering death. A painful agonising death and so frightening for him as he knew he put in place rings of bullseyes around Ah Loon and LEE KWA families because of the hundreds of billions he stole and fucked from all of us.

Those billions will act as magnets for the knives of the scums of society, selfish self centered and vicious dirty bastards working for him in PAP

They will hoot and hoot Ah Loonie to get at those hundreds of billions even before LKY body gets cold. His soul will be raped and screwed and fucked and tiewed by the demons and ghouls waiting for him and he will not even get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

The only place fit for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to be buried under

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
End of the year. He is clearing leave.

I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus, this vehicle passed by..that says some casket company & their tag line was NEXT CHAPTER..maybe old fart going to the NEXT CHAPTER already!?:biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear brothers and sisters

did u eat a lot of turkey and ham?

http://leewatch.info

parliament should have a attendance list like all Tertiary education.if 1 cannot hit 80% attendance you are kick off to lau pa sau

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
parliament should have a attendance list like all Tertiary education.if 1 cannot hit 80% attendance you are kick off to lau pa sau

What for, they will be attending but sleeping with their eyes open, dreaming of mangoes & getting blown, or licked...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

Above for smear of shit on sole of shoe to eat and enjoy now.
When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

HE BETTER START EATING THOSE JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX NOW NOW NOW

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, me just cannot be bother whether it dies or lives.
2. just give me some super long weekend to "mourn".
3. oops! some good break cum rest away from the load of crap - national mourning thing:kma:

jw5

Loyal
It's strange, the last image I recall of him being active was when he visited Seng Han Thong in hospital.

Since then, I cannot recall seeing him walking anywhere in a hustle or bustle.