• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No plans for Potong Pasir polyclinic: Gan Kim Yong

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then vote PAP for what? Sitoh promised the sky during election. Thus far, nothing done, not even a supermarket. Punggol East residents better learn from Potong Pasir mistake.

SINGAPORE: The government is not planning to build a polyclinic in Potong Pasir, Health Minister Gan Kim Yong said.

This was his written reply to Potong Pasir Member of Parliament Sitoh Yih Pin's question on whether the Health Ministry had plans to open a polyclinic in Potong Pasir in the near future.

Mr Gan said the primary care needs of Potong Pasir residents are served through Toa Payoh polyclinic.

They also have the option of visiting 46 private clinics and 25 dental clinics in the Potong Pasir and Toa Payoh areas.

He noted that Potong Pasir residents above 40 and up to the median income can enjoy subsidised healthcare services in 23 private clinics and 16 dental clinics.

Mr Gan said Toa Payoh polyclinic, which is less than 1.5 km from Potong Pasir, was expanded in 2010 to keep up with growing demand for healthcare in Potong Pasir and Toa Payoh.

- CNA/xq

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing good can happen with this fatty in charge. I bet the Ministry will run an even larger surplus thanks to his stewardship. Pray it is not at the citizens' expense.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more Potong Pasir come GE2016, so why bother.
Sitoh's poor performance in PP is a huge lesson for Punggol East. They should vote wisely..

Sitoh is not even trying and he thinks that he will automatically be absorbed into a neighboring GRC. But what he does not bother is that the anger in potong pasir is going to poison whichever GRCs that carves up potong pasir. This will significantly lower his chance of being fielded in next GE.

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sitoh's poor performance in PP is a huge lesson for Punggol East. They should vote wisely..

Sitoh is not even trying and he thinks that he will automatically be absorbed into a neighboring GRC. But what he does not bother is that the anger in potong pasir is going to poison whichever GRCs that carves up potong pasir. This will significantly lower his chance of being fielded in next GE.
i believe it's gonna end up in marine parade GRC, since they might wanna to 'poison' wooden politically in 2016 GE.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would have expected Sitoh to at least pretend a little longer... looks like he does not even bother.

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daft fucking Sinkies in falling for Ye Olde PAP Bait N Switch Tactics for the umpteenth time shocker. They will never fucking learn.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing good can happen with this fatty in charge. I bet the Ministry will run an even larger surplus thanks to his stewardship. Pray it is not at the citizens' expense.

there wont be any surplus in MOH budget with this fatty in charge. he throwing $$ all over the WRONG places. so check with your medical friends, most if not all have salary adjustments or bonus. instead of cutting cost for the public, this fatty go pay $$ to increase salary of the foreign doc and nurses

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
there wont be any surplus in MOH budget with this fatty in charge. he throwing $$ all over the WRONG places. so check with your medical friends, most if not all have salary adjustments or bonus. instead of cutting cost for the public, this fatty go pay $$ to increase salary of the foreign doc and nurses
This fatty was previously manpower minister. Then he passed the shit to TCJ. Think people should start to target "gan lam yong".

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have expected Sitoh to at least pretend a little longer... looks like he does not even bother.
My friend told me, during last GE, he promised more bus services etc. until now not even rickshaw service for pp. the st andrew students will know, the sole 142 service damn irregular, sometimes the interval is 30 min!

punggol residents just go to potong pasir take a walk, really becoming a slum. Worse than chiam see tong days.