• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious No One's MP (NMP) Leong Mun Wai Caught Lying In Parliament!! How Dare Oppie Leong Defame MOE Teachers About Vax Discrimination Against Little Sinkies!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like this leong guy. He speaks down to earth I can relate like any uncle in coffee shop unlike those PAP speaking with a condescending tone. Just unfortunate that he cannot chain his thoughts well. As a result always get bombed in parliament.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like this leong guy. He speaks down to earth I can relate like any uncle in coffee shop unlike those PAP speaking with a condescending tone. Just unfortunate that he cannot chain his thoughts well. As a result always get bombed in parliament.
The issue is, he should have been smarter n got his proof before sprouting hearsays. There are a lot of PAP plants that will make up stories etc than when ah leong brings it up. He gets fucked by pappies. He just walked into another trap.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
LMW claimed that a feedback from the resident came in the form of whatsapp msg.
Why didn't CCS or Indranee or Tan Chuan Jin ask for a copy of that whatsapp msg?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vax discrimination is true.
Several schools announced unvax primary school kids cannot participate in contact sports during PE.
I agree. They did it indirectly, so as not to appear discrimination at work. PAP said vaxed can go office, unvaxed cannot go but said it was not counted as evidence for discrimination. Leong is trying to get PAP to be upfront, whether some pro-PAP schools tried playing with those instruction. Very authentic guy who always posed legitimate questions. There are plenty of stupid people who still can't see thru PAP ploy. If CHAN CHOON SINK can openly lied about PA being non-partisan, he can lie in MO-eek!! He needs to be reminded that not everyone think Cotton come from Sheep.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. They did it indirectly, so as not to appear discrimination at work. PAP said vaxed can go office, unvaxed cannot go but said it was not counted as evidence for discrimination. Leong is trying to get PAP to be upfront, whether some pro-PAP schools tried playing with those instruction. Very authentic guy who always posed legitimate questions. There are plenty of stupid people who still can't see thru PAP ploy. If CHAN CHOON SINK can openly lied about PA being non-partisan, he can lie in MO-eek!! He needs to be reminded that not everyone think Cotton come from Sheep.
The issue is where is his evidence? In a professional argument, he should at least state My constituents told me etc etc . But to say a watsapp group posted a msg...that is like hearsay. Ok..which school? N if push comes to shove without hard evidence ...he has nothing to stand on.