• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No one wants to come celebrate SG50?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2a3kg23

top destination but no tourist coming??? Hmmmm..........

From their backs, these 6 ang mos are closer to their graves.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is there to see in Singapore? How long should I stay?

One angmo asks me when he told me he wants to visit Singapore this year.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang Mo 1 : Hey look, they say this is the MOST expensive city compared to our place!

Ang Mo 2 : It is expensive ...but NOT to us ..as you know our dollar still fuck theirs, it is ex for those damn local morons, as they are being fucked left and right by their own gov!

Ang Mo 3 : But why did the locals still take this lying down?

Ang Mo 2 : Well, according to what I heard, these locals morons are scared shit less by the previous ruler, someone with the abbreviation of LKY and they are still scare shit less after the man has passed on and his son took over!

Ang Mo 3 : Wow, these locals are really suffering from a severe form of SHIT- LESS-NESS, I guess..

ALL ANG MO laugh their heads off!