• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[No need to guess da race] Cina babis point middle finger in MRT

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why have such sexists policy? Why only women entitled to seats

They have it on some carriage on the KTM inter-city commuter trains in Kuala Lumpur, as I had discovered a few years back...I am no stranger to the inter-city commuter train nor any rapid lines there, the train pulled into the station, normally the carriages are packed at a certain time of the day. This carriage was relatively empty, so, I went in...feeling happy & sat down..I glanced around & saw, it was filled with women & I felt odd. Then came the train attendant & shouted " Oi!" at me & pointed at the huge banner that says..."PEREMPUAN". That was the first time, I came across a FEMALE ONLY train carriage, wonder, if they still have it today in KL. Certainly, there isn's any here...

Here...they should have a "kekleng" only on Sat evening, & whole of Sunday on the NEL, EW lines..