• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No More Headaches For LHL Please

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
after 2011 election, LHL lost big time and had to cut his own and crony's salary,,,

and had to kick out rain maker Mabok Tan and cousin Wong and blue eye Raymond and appoint sub-standards generals as ministers,,,,

Hand picked Tong become a 35% president

No time to fix opposition in 2011,,,,

2012, Yawgate's was served to him n a silver platter, but then again sued by an ageing auntie, represented by a kuku lawyer, and worst of all, lost Huogang again to a Ah Huat,,,,,

Thinking of ending the year with National CONversation, and BIG BONUS (the bttom income people was statisticised into making real growth n real ncome, and farking Michael Palmer indiscretion pops out,,,

Trying to delay the by-election and divertion attention to WP poor TC performance by giving a red card, suddenly kena AIM on target, and yahoo singapore is putting. political news on and with comments again,,,

This 2012 is damn bloody 衰 ,,,, and he is hoping 2013 is a better year, so SBF, dont give him so much headaches and wait he complains and passes the PM baton to his father again,,,,

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask him one simple question "When is the Punggol East SMC by-election ?" he already got nightmares !
If ask him another simple question,got to send him into IMH !
A Useless and gutless Pinky the Bumbler .PUI !!!Tragedy for Singapore and Singaporeans.:biggrin::*:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... This 2012 is damn bloody 衰 ,,,, and he is hoping 2013 is a better year, so SBF, dont give him so much headaches and wait he complains and passes the PM baton to his father again,,,,
n summor, got repots say sinkielan ppl got worstest no hart n worstest no open hart ...

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just ask him one simple question "When is the Punggol East SMC by-election ?" he already got nightmares !
If ask him another simple question,got to send him into IMH !
A Useless and gutless Pinky the Bumbler .PUI !!!Tragedy for Singapore and Singaporeans.:biggrin::*:

Can ask him simpler question like " do you still eat Mee Siam, with no hum"?:biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can ask him simpler question like " do you still eat Mee Siam, with no hum"?:biggrin:

The simpler the question the tougher it is for him to answer,your question is a tough nut,Poor Pinky will agonise every night for the next 1 year until HJ must give him a bj to cool him down then he can sleep like a baby.Really suay to have a Pinky the bumbler.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The simpler the question the tougher it is for him to answer,your question is a tough nut,Poor Pinky will agonise every night for the next 1 year until HJ must give him a bj to cool him down then he can sleep like a baby.Really suay to have a Pinky the bumbler.

He don't need HJ..all he does..is whistle anyone from PA to RC to whatever that has a "C" somewhere..will come & blow him away!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Right now we have Low Thia Khiang, Chiam See Tong, Steve Chia. We can deal with them. Suppose you had 10, 15, 20 opposition members in Parliament. Instead of spending my time thinking what is the right policy for Singapore, I'm going to spend all my time thinking what's the right way to fix them, to buy my supporters votes, how can I solve this week's problem and forget about next year's challenges?"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a very ball licking low life sinkie title. If pinky cannot handle problem, then pls resign and fuck off.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you all think they have love???
They only wayang happy couple in actual no love. When one person chasing power too much he have to forget others thing.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you all think they have love???
They only wayang happy couple in actual no love. When one person chasing power too much he have to forget others thing.

Yeah,alot of loving couples are hypocrites.Are u saying that HJ prefer to play with her dildo than a real prick.No wonder Pinky the bumbler look so gloomy and indecisive in the affairs of the state.

Basketball

Instead of spending my time thinking what is the right policy for Singapore, I'm going to spend all my time thinking what's the right way to fix them

The 60% will not be bothered by what the oppositions will have to say. My guess is that PAP may win again. Most are cowardly scums.