• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No Joke,I Dreamed We're At War With Indonesia N I Was Killed!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I know april is a month full of jokes but tis is not a joke,i dreamed last night that we are at war with indonesia.
tis is an account of my dream...i was at RWS gambling baccarat when all of a sudden the siren in RWS went off and tv footage
on the screen shows breaking news we are being attack..all soldies and reservist please report to your camp imediately..
without hesitation as a patriot n citizen i quickly rush out of RWS wanting to go back home change to my no4 n bid my family goodbye.
fast forward in my dream...
the scene was very chaotic on the way to report to my camp..like the movie independence day..i can see many many
people running for their lives away in the cars,some heading towards airport and i'm the only one running against them
bombs and planes flying overhead can be heard,the scene was total catastrophe..
when i reach my unit n report for duty,i was quickly issue with a M16 and ask to go to a beach somewhere to defend against the
invading forces...at the beachead i can see hundreds and thousands of indo pirates and soldiers in their sampan,like sands of seashore
...i waited eagerly for them to landed...and as the enemies landed screaming...i was in a trench n i took aim with my M16
at the pirates with parang when my M16 cock up malfunction and i panick n quickly apply the IA that i l've learn and as i was
reloading my magazine..a pirate with a parang came towards me raise his parang high and was about to chop my neck
and i shouted at the top of my voice jangan(no)...at this point my dream ended because my wife kick my leg
and ask me..dear what happen..you dream of ghost is it..

Whether my head got chopped off doen't matter but i tink the gov n mindef should take a serious view and impose
pre emptive measure should we be under attack by invading forces..we cannot asssume that there is no war n rest on our laurels
what if my dream come true..these are question gov n mindef need to ans?
can i sue mindef for negligence for issuing me a faulty weapon...will my family be compensated?
many many people were seen running trying to get out of the country..cowards i would say..how to stop them from running away?
our SAF tankers and artillery units/soldiers are all caught in massive traffic jam on the PIE,CTE n AYE thus was late
to arrive at the beachead resulting the enemies to move deeper into spore?
Pre emptive measure..
1.i suggest mindef to enforce all citizens 40yrs n above to go for a refresher course in weapon handling
and live firing at the range at the time n date of their choice..i dont even know what fxxk rifle SAF is using now.
(lets be honest how many bros here can strip n re-assemble a M16 in 10mins,i admit i can't..the last i did was in the 90s)

2.to issue the new camouflage/boots and army gears to old soldiers like me,you can't expect me to defend my country in my
bermuda short n nike shoe because i've since donated all mine to the salvation army.

3.to move all army units nearer to the beaches and to have a pecial MRT line only for soldier/reservist especaily those
staying in JB so that they don't get caught in the massive traffic jam on the expressway should we be invaded.

4.to give better perks to all sporeans who serve NS.

Do you guys agree with the above or am i watching too much war movies? :smile:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
A sample of M16 just to refresh your memory.
Poster-M16A1-Rifle-Field-Stripped-Chart-2-36X42-Sample.jpg

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehehehe... normally when you have IA in dream, means you have IA using the other rifle in real life.

sorry, sorry, haha.. don't angry, i up your point.

jonngoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky's son's govt should award you some medal for being so leeaporean, even in a dream.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been reading too much of Army News, Pioneer, SAFRA mags and newsletters! Also, quickly unsubscribe all of them. Including the Straits Times too.

Read only SBF, Tremeritus, and TOC.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peesai is too small to recover from being hit first. Need to attack first.

First, factionalize the Indons by stirring ethnic, tribal, religious and racial tensions over their 17,000 islands. Then RSAF will fly from North Oz and start bombing their military installations, fuel storage etc, then Sg's elite guardsmen will land on their northern shores and begin a massacre. Shortly followed by infantrymen to occupy bases, imprison the women, and kill all the men. Every soldier will get at least 10 acres of land to his name at the end of the mission.

Cheers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll go AWOL if the Indons really attack us one day... I'm not a coward.. But I just don't want to die for the PAP.. I don't want to fight PAP's war..My life is too precious...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just be grateful you were sent off to meet your maker by the best of the best.........

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4m3KPUh7BW4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>