• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No integrity Goh Meng Seng taking credit for Marine Parade when its not his idea????

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No integrity Goh Meng Seng taking credit for Marine Parade when its not his idea?

He has a valid claim. Cheo Chai Chen was an elected MP of Nee Soon Central and he was a member of the NSP.

Hmmm. Perhaps we should go back to the basics.

A question for NSP - why does it think that it should be given the highest priority in contesting Moulmein-Kallang in GE2011? Never mind whether it claims right to Nee Soon or Hougang or anywhere anymore - forget all that. We go back to basics and ask this question.

The only answer I recall they have given is that NSP last contested there in 2006. (Never mind that MK is not exactly Jalan Besar, I can take it that it is.) Then if that is the case, if it believes that a party contesting an area in one GE gives it priority in the next, please put it as a standard. And I am holding the whole NSP, including those who deviated from this position while being in the party, responsible for NSP's inconsistency.

I don't recall WP ever raised any issue about NSP staking claim on Nee Soon Central. It shows consistency. That is why when people like Sadist puts it like it is moral to support an inconsistent party like NSP and immoral to support a more consistent party like WP, that shows the values of some humans, whom I have to soon degrade as non-humans since their value system is so poor.