• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No exception every CNY I fuck 财神 dead the greedy foolish symbol of kiasu

mortarmafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fuck it all the way.

Non stop and without mercy.

财神 KNN CCB. Tear Yr bloody ass apart!

Symbol of most selfish spirit temptation from effortless gains to materal wealth and comfort. Bastards who do not want to work nor contribute. Care nothing about how the unjustified weath came from as well as how undeserving is oneself. Just die die wants it.

All such people deserves nothing but painful deaths. For the good of whole planet I swear to give you this and shafted up your lame greedy ass.

:smile:

Happy CNY!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
a sign of AH Neh type Buddhism is not working where else Jap type Buddhism is working.

Chinese and China started to collapsed when adopted Ah Neh Buddhism.

Lucky Chinese China have Confucius keeping Chinese strong in 30 years it raised from poverty to world no. 1 economy.

I fuck it all the way.

Non stop and without mercy.

财神 KNN CCB. Tear Yr bloody ass apart!

Symbol of most selfish spirit temptation from effortless gains to materal wealth and comfort. Bastards who do not want to work nor contribute. Care nothing about how the unjustified weath came from as well as how undeserving is oneself. Just die die wants it.

All such people deserves nothing but painful deaths. For the good of whole planet I swear to give you this and shafted up your lame greedy ass.

:smile:

Happy CNY!