• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No case for police: Students plan ambush for pervert-stalker

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow I dun think the Girl is innocent in all this.. She managed turn a group of SMUni boys to become batman and superman for her.. Not bad. :biggrin:
Mabbe the Ah-pek was lured to think he is Lex Luthor cross Joker? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello everybody,

i am an obiang and shorty ah pek. i am 1.66m, 60kg. how i can win so many of my fights? i dont follow any rules. i am no gentleman. when that person is not looking, i sneak behind him and whack him with whatever beer bottles, chairs, benches, sticks i can get hold of.

i will not give that person any chance to react. after that i run as fast as i can away from the spot. then i go internet to brag how clever, suave, brave and handsome i am.

thank you everybody for listening.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear 'Ramseth', is the guy in your avatar close to the real McCoy? I must say that the man is very ugly, even for a Sinkie!

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear 'Ramseth', is the guy in your avatar close to the real McCoy? I must say that the man is very ugly, even for a Sinkie!

dear tonychat clone,

no worries. i am a man of supreme self-confidence. i dont care what you or anybody else say. to me i am the most handsomenest forummer. thank you everybody and anybody for agreeing.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear tonychat clone,

no worries. i am a man of supreme self-confidence. i dont care what you or anybody else say. to me i am the most handsomenest forummer. thank you everybody and anybody for agreeing.

Dear 'Ramseth', thank you for enlightening me on the phrase "beauty lies in the eye of the beast....ahem....beholder"