• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Night Stories - When he's not home...

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh, good read

Just recently..
I've started to crave for sex everyday, especially when he's at work.

This leads to me sending him naughty text and picture messages while he's at work, and taking self-photos of my cunt and almost non-existent boobs.

Well yes, you might've guessed that I am a boob-crazed girl. I would like to have bigger tits for him to grab and squeeze (i like both my nipples and boobs to be squeezed real hard till they turn sore and swollen), and to suck. In addition, i find bouncing/swinging tits sexayy... and sometimes i think they make men wanna tease them even more. I like to see tits in a man's face and see that he cannot resist them and therefore has to suck on them even though he is already busy pleasing his hard-on.

Thing is, my boyfriend tells me he isn't a boob guy. I'm just not entirely convinced about that.