• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NICOLE SEAH: Now I await the backlash.

PoliticalDialogue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resigned from Reform en mass at the last minute.

She and that scholar couple, suspicious to say the least.

KJ always hinted they are stooges.

When an individual has no political skills at all, he will blame other things or people or even conspiracies to explain away why he cannot connect with others.

The outflow from RP continued well after the initial group let. Gilbert Goh left weeks after the initial group left (and he was only with RP for a few weeks). Then Alec Tok left (despite representing RP at a Ch8 politicial dialogue); he joined SDP. Then after the GE, Ho Soak Harn, who was a teammate in the RP West Coast GRC team, also left.

All these people left for what reason? Perhaps they left simply because they did not want to continue being treated with condescension, snobbery and a superior attitude.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how many % return is that annually?

better yet if u put 12k annually into Berkshire hathaway for 30 years.....u get 30,547,165.57....oh my fuck god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cpf robbed me of 30 million!!!!!!!!

For me the CPF represents a lose in opportunity cost

I'm was a newbie in investing but I have always put away something into investments on top of my CPF. Haven'y always made money since I was busy with work . However overall I've managed to make million(s). Enough that I don't have to worry about $. If I had access to the funds locked up in my CPF I could have made more $ :mad: