• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah - My heroine

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;gN72c1Evso8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN72c1Evso8[/video]

One lonely Girl against the whole PAP......

She needs all our support......

:p

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crying was for show only.
The woman whom she cried over was a trouble maker who behaved unreasonably with the children play group centre. The folks in the estate knew about it.
Her sob story was fake .

Last edited:

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a politician. All politicians are like that. If not, they'll not survive very long in the pork barrel business of politics.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The tears of LKY is more fake........

Pinky is ok because he has his wife's man-shoulder to cry upon.......

Name me one PAP dog who truely cries for the people and not their own pockets......

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The tears of LKY is more fake........

Pinky is ok because he has his wife's man-shoulder to cry upon.......

Name me one PAP dog who truely cries for the people and not their own pockets......

Ah..you remind me of Lim Boon Heng..he truly cries... :biggrin: