• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Kidman's not proud of Australia

OzSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nicole Kidman isn't "proud" of her performance in Australia.

The 41-year-old actress has revealed she "squirmed" in her seat throughout the Sydney premiere because she was so uncomfortable watching herself on screen.

She said: "I can't look at this movie and be proud of what I've done. I sat there, and I looked at Keith and went, 'Am I any good in this movie?' But I thought Brandon Walters and Hugh Jackman were wonderful. It's just impossible for me to connect to it emotionally at all."

Nicole was so nervous about her performance she fled Australia as soon as the premiere was over with husband Keith Urban and their 5-month-old daughter Sunday Rose.

She said: "We ran because I didn't want to read anything. I didn't want to know. I saw my sister and my family and we saw Keith's family and then we were straight on a plane."

Nicole added she only attended the premiere to please the film's director Baz Luhrmann.

She said: "I don't usually see my films, but because of Baz I had to see it. I saw Moulin Rouge. I've really only seen that and this in my whole career. It gets worse as I get older."

Generally, worldwide criticism of the film has been negative.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
moron Shockshiok, she's refering to the movie 'Australia'. Can't even intepret Singapore report.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, no need to feed the troll. I'm pretty sure shockshit will be happy to conduct inane conversation with himself.

Preclisely. Which is the very reason why I don't bother to reply to the retarded cockroach who just talks to himself while rotting away in Sinkeeland. I don't want to insult myself by replying to the post of a retarded cockroach.:cool:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moron Shockshiok, she's refering to the movie 'Australia'. Can't even intepret Singapore report.

Oh, that movie that hope that the use of the title AUSTRALIA will make it into a historic epic and hope the Aussies will go out and watch.

It is filmed in WA outback and only finished filming the day before the opening night.

It did not receive a good review in Australia either. The portray of Japanese bombing of Darwin was criticised.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nicole Kidman isn't "proud" of her performance in Australia.

The 41-year-old actress has revealed she "squirmed" in her seat throughout the Sydney premiere because she was so uncomfortable watching herself on screen.

She said: "I can't look at this movie and be proud of what I've done. I sat there, and I looked at Keith and went, 'Am I any good in this movie?' But I thought Brandon Walters and Hugh Jackman were wonderful. It's just impossible for me to connect to it emotionally at all."

Nicole was so nervous about her performance she fled Australia as soon as the premiere was over with husband Keith Urban and their 5-month-old daughter Sunday Rose.

She said: "We ran because I didn't want to read anything. I didn't want to know. I saw my sister and my family and we saw Keith's family and then we were straight on a plane."

Nicole added she only attended the premiere to please the film's director Baz Luhrmann.

She said: "I don't usually see my films, but because of Baz I had to see it. I saw Moulin Rouge. I've really only seen that and this in my whole career. It gets worse as I get older."

Generally, worldwide criticism of the film has been negative.

its funny how she fled her native country the moment the movie was premiered. one review i read said the movie was unnecessarily long. reminds me of stupid australians and the way they talk. yeah, yeah.

australia really is the worst country in the world.