• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole gave up the chance to likely earn 15K after next GE, all because she could'nt resist a brown KKJ. Worth it?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush​

proverbial saying​

—used to say that it is better to hold onto something one has than to risk losing it by trying to get something better

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
She doesn't need the money and thus can do what she wants unlike the poor Sinkies still waiting for the next cdc vouchers.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
MP's are entitled to pension. By resigning, you forgo that pension.
PAP MP's resign, still can get job in glc. But not oppies.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that we should refrain from making allegations and criticizing Nicole, Leon, TCJ and Cheng LH.
Whatever they consider and decide, may I suggest that we wish them well, and peace, good health and happiness.
BE KIND.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Video look to me like she was seduced by LP's seductive charm. Every woman loves an attentive man. Let us not lay the blame on her. It is the WP leader ship that is rotten! :mad:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Video look to me like she was seduced by LP's seductive charm. Every woman loves an attentive man. Let us not lay the blame on her. It is the WP leader ship that is rotten! :mad:
Yah lah.... oppie ahneh type lazy and goes to the black mama lawyer lazy too....

Hope this lazy black mama is not your EP....