• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicely Racial Video - Civil War in USA can be expected in 2016

LEE_soongone

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy hates niggers and has no fear of repercussions at all. He knew the nigger had a video camera recording and will be online. He deliberately said all he wanted.:wink:

Published on Dec 27, 2015

I was photographing a peaceful protest aimed at Rex Energy in Mars, Pa, At one point during the day a worker showed up. He started by insulting the protesters. Then he turned his attention to me. I just let him talk and kept the camera rolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats a confederate right there,he should set up his own protest and play patriotic southern music and anti nigger music.

[video=youtube;_zPv9EpdaxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zPv9EpdaxQ[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he said is true. Working people paid taxes to feed lazy fuckers sitting on their butt demanding more money from taxpayers. Any hard working adults will be fed up with these lazy farkers.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tell him to leck mi am arsch.................

Let us be glad!
Grumbling is in vain!
Growling, droning is in vain,
is the true bane of life,
Droning is in vain,
Growling, droning is in vain, in vain!
Thus let us be cheerful and merry, be glad!

Laßt uns froh sein!
Murren ist vergebens!
Knurren, Brummen ist vergebens,
ist das wahre Kreuz des Lebens,
das Brummen ist vergebens,
Knurren, Brummen ist vergebens, vergebens!
Drum laßt uns froh und fröhlich, froh sein!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with the white guy's assessment of those fucking protestors. I hate protestors to the core especially those who are using my tax dollars to laze around with placards for days on end while the rest of the country is doing an honest day's work.