• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nice videos of iranian terrorist with legs blown off in bkk

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p-oCQi8ipcM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r3ssB_8J7GE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
the suicide bomber didn't die but his legs are gone.. so that means what?

the moral of the story is get a back up bomb in case something is wrong with the first one.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Fucking hilarious!!!:biggrin: His pants were blown off and ended up hanging from a tree!@!!!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
According to the bangkok post,
one of the four middle easternmen captured by security cameras during the blast in
bangkok on valentine's day was suspected to be a bommb making expert who passed on his
bombmaking skills to the other three:biggrin:

these bloody idiots need to go back to kindergarten worksheets,learn bombmaking n assassination skills
from the Israelis teachers.

Happy valentine day to the owner that jean that is hanging on the trees.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other forums that has these vids posted ppl were giving titles like warning!!!!!! very gross don't watch if you are easily grossed out as if the title "legs blown off" isn't good enough or there are instances of someone's limbs getting blown off that wasn't shocking or disgusting.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He..He..He..He..:biggrin: This vid is like a blooper scene from an action movie.. Funniest part when his pants ended up on a tree..:eek: :biggrin: :p :biggrin: His Allah could be laughing from above looking at the stupidity of this fucktard follower of his.. :biggrin: :o :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other forums that has these vids posted ppl were giving titles like warning!!!!!! very gross don't watch if you are easily grossed out as if the title "legs blown off" isn't good enough or there are instances of someone's limbs getting blown off that wasn't shocking or disgusting.

The forummers here will eat things that will gross out others in forums elsewhere. They probably were snacking on some bak chang while watching these videos.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The forummers here will eat things that will gross out others in forums elsewhere. They probably were snacking on some bak chang while watching these videos.

Cheers!

Actually a vid like this isn't really gross. Perhaps if it were a close up on HD video it could gross out more people. Anyway personally for me gross would be seeing someone puke for example. Now that's sick.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Believe it or not, I have yet to try it.

bro,

thanks for the advice, but good food hard to resist lah :o:o:o

if you've decided to give it a try, can go try it at the following locations:
1. beach road (army market)
2. boon keng market

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
you people are sick. This man got his legs blown off and all you do is to mock him! I am absolutely sure this incident wouldn't have taken place if all the thais believed in pastor kong and city harvest church!